tempBOT

The GBAtemp Robot
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
DSi HBC Finally Reality
This basically talks about the phantom hack
Ladies and gentleman today I Parasite X watched a video displaying a new sd hack called the phantom hack witch basiclly lets you the homebrewchannel on your dsi for those who didn't blieve me when I said the dsi is like a handheld wii you can comefirm that for yourself by watching a video of the new sd hack on youtube just type in phantom hack for dsi for proff of concept.

Source

Contributed by Parasite X

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is this some sort of joke? I'm sorry, but you are mistaken... the Phantom hack is a joke! Literally - a joke video.
How can you even begin to believe this!
You think a game released before the DSi was even announced can somehow use DSi features like the SD card slot and load homebrew code?
And just from looking at the video, you can tell the homebrew code in question is actually PSP homebrew!
The guy who made the video actually says at the end of the video: "...and the homebrew does not exist."
And this from a member of the GBAtemp staff! You should be ashamed.

T...
rofl.gif

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GBAtemp staff eh? TempBot is a bot... that submits info on the behalf of members. Blame Parasite X if you want to blame someone.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hes not exactly a "staff" hes a bot. Hes just here to post releases. And this is from a NOOB!

T...
rofl.gif

no one wants you. Go away.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This Parasite X is just a really big fucking dumbass. Here is a quote from one of his posts.
QUOTE said:
Parasite X here and I think that we should modify the wii homebrew channel so that it supports the dsi and from there get the dsi to load the dsi homebrew channel using a modified flashcart!

and
QUOTE said:
Im also trying find Pokemon platinum bd as well but do where I can find an ak2i?

and
QUOTE said:
Idia for Pokemon diamond and pearl homebrew loader
Parasite X here and I just had a great Idia for getting the dsi homebrew channel on the dsi it involves hacking the Pokemon diamond and pearl mystery event and I think if we can manage to hack it we might be able to fool the dsi into loading homebrew code!

and QUOTE
Support for newer channels and dsi firmware
This is from Parasite X The nintendo dsi has always been like a handheld wii and come to think of it team twiizers has done a really great job with the HBC but is it possible to get newer channels like a homebrew news channel? and leave behind topslot adpters forever? in the future I hope there will be homebrew updates that don't require an adpter of corse it would be intresting! If anyone wants to talk about it some more about it you reach me on pshome but I don't have the same name like the one I have here look for J07 on pshome!

See? He's just a dumbass who tries to act brilliant but fails miserably.

Jockel

This is where you're wrong, kiddo
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Some Retard said:
Ladies and gentleman today I Parasite X watched a video displaying a new sd hack called the phantom hack witch basiclly lets you the homebrewchannel on your dsi for those who didn't blieve me when I said the dsi is like a handheld wii you can comefirm that for yourself by watching a video of the new sd hack on youtube just type in phantom hack for dsi for proff of concept.
I accidentally 93mb of rar files. Is this dangerous?
blink.gif

Man somebody PM me when Parasite X managed to complete the 2nd grade.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
his sentences are all run-ons. He's a fucking dumbass. and his spelling sucks balls. Can you comefirm? proff? basiclly? WTf someone ban this idiot.

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually what "Tempbot" is doing is quoting the quotes... The title of the topic is so misleading and should be changed... People might think that a DSi HBC was created.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny