Country
United States

sexysam

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i want to buy a dsi but if i buy one will a flash cart work in it or will it brick it if its got the new 1.4.1 installed on it already dont realy no that much about em apart from my daughter is stll playing on her original r4 and what cart is simple for kids and me lol thanks

sexysam

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
what flash cart is the easy ist one to use for the dsi and if i do the 1.4.1 update in my daughters ds lite will it work in the dsi and if the new dsi has the 1.4.1 on it will the flash card with the update on it work the dsi and not cause it any problems help please any one

kubas88

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I was looking for Pokemon Platinum on a auction service and there was written that it doesn't work on the DSi. Is this true?
BTW Do USA games work on a EUR device?

EDIT:
Rydian said:
kubas88 said:
I was looking for Pokemon Platinum on a auction service and there was written that it doesn't work on the DSi. Is this true?No. That means that the product is a fake (fake DS carts don't work on the DSi). Report it.

QUOTE(kubas88 @ Nov 4 2010, 02:58 PM) BTW Do USA games work on a EUR device?
DS games aren't region-protected, but DSi-only games are.
DSi-enhanced (meaning DSi games that also work on a DS) are only protected on a DSi, not on a DS.

Thank you

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
kubas88 said:
I was looking for Pokemon Platinum on a auction service and there was written that it doesn't work on the DSi. Is this true?No. That means that the product is a fake (fake DS carts don't work on the DSi). Report it.

QUOTE(kubas88 @ Nov 4 2010, 02:58 PM) BTW Do USA games work on a EUR device?
DS games aren't region-protected, but DSi-only games are.
DSi-enhanced (meaning DSi games that also work on a DS) are only protected on a DSi, not on a DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, so smart it doesnt even exist