Hacking DSi/DSi XL Price Drop?

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how_do_i_do_that said:
I'd say skip the DSi XL all together and spend the cash you would have spent on the XL on the 3DS instead.

The XL is ALL about screen size. I likely wouldn't get the 3DS even if it was the same price as the XL if it was a one or the other decision. But then, for me, screen size was the only factor I gave a damn about.

3d is not the world to everyone.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Panzer Tacticer said:
how_do_i_do_that said:
I'd say skip the DSi XL all together and spend the cash you would have spent on the XL on the 3DS instead.

The XL is ALL about screen size. I likely wouldn't get the 3DS even if it was the same price as the XL if it was a one or the other decision. But then, for me, screen size was the only factor I gave a damn about.

it's not just 3D. the graphics are very well made and 3 cameras and some sequels are gonna be made for the 3DS.
3d is not the only thing in the 3DS

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Infinite Zero said:
Panzer Tacticer said:
how_do_i_do_that said:

it's not just 3D. the graphics are very well made and 3 cameras and some sequels are gonna be made for the 3DS.
3d is not the only thing in the 3DS
and ds' (ds dsi dsi XL ) games will become obsolete, cause dev focus will change to 3DS. Their are miis , slide pad , motion sensor and gyroscope and a lot of software possibilities .

U guys do not understand this is a whole new hand held, a whole new hand held not another ds revision.

tongue.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The problem is: the screens on the 3DS are horribly small. That's good for your eyes if you're still young and have perfect eyesight, but as you grow older your eyes will weaken and you will prefer larger screens. That's why the DSi XL was invented. And I suppose - if there's enough request from old(er) people to be able to play the 3DS - that Nintendo will make a 3DS XL, too.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
how_do_i_do_that said:

i am not interested in the 3ds right now, £200 for the console at retail and nintendo will release another version 2 years later anyway, i can wait.
3DS games will be £40 at launch, price of a console game, completely not worth it and unaffordable.
dsi xl is a way better choice in the long run than buying a 3ds and paying 40 a pop to play games on it.

naruses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
i am not interested in the 3ds right now, £200 for the console at retail and nintendo will release another version 2 years later anyway, i can wait.
3DS games will be £40 at launch, price of a console game, completely not worth it and unaffordable.
dsi xl is a way better choice in the long run than buying a 3ds and paying 40 a pop to play games on it.

Where the heck u got that info? Because AFAIK no launch price neither retail games price has been announced.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people...