Dshobro Help Please

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by LouC, Feb 12, 2008.

1. LouC
    OP

LouC Member

Newcomer
    Feb 11, 2008
    Hi, I'd really appreciate some help. I'm trying to get dshobro to run, but it will not connect. I have no problems connecting from my wifi games, or from DS Organise. I have tried setting a static IP address and forwarding the port as mentioned in another post, but this did not help. I have also tried temporarily switching off my firewall, still no good. I have tried both A and B methods to connect, but both just give me connection failed.

I'd really love to get this working as I've heard such good things about it. I want to be able to send emails and post to a bulletin board, but I have tried the browser on DS Organise and it won't let me log in to either of these.

Any suggestions would be gratefully recieved !

2. sylux92

sylux92 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 15, 2007
    United States
    Do you have the PC server set up?

3. LouC
    OP

LouC Member

Newcomer
    Feb 11, 2008
    Yes, I have the server set up. Have tried running it with 'enable remote' to allow me to try the B method of connection, but after inputting the code it waits a bit then says connection failed. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice