Homebrew DSDOOM: Let's finish it!

Do you want to see DS DOOM finished?

• Yeah! Doom FTW!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No one cares about doom, it's like what? 50 years old now?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

troydude6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll definately look into it, I haven't really looked at the multiplayer crap in devkitpro, but hell, I'd love co-op and that one online varient where you have to fight off hordes. Download play if possible, I'll try to keep everyone updated.

WioWao

Trophies
XP
Country
You probably allready know this but if you want to play mods on the DS without having to ass around with too much just use maxmod
biggrin.gif

http://www.maxmod.org/
Azlan Uchiha said:
Awesome..keep improving the game n you can call yourself a true hacker when your are done
How is this hacking? O.o

insanepotato

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
numbat.cs.rmit.edu.au
XP
Country
sooooo... any progress? =D

I know some c++/c and, for ds,have only made one or two useless apps with paLib =/
dont know much about doom's inner workings either...
HOWEVER!!!

I volenteer myself to help
happy.gif

just shoot me a pm/email if theres anything i can dooooo =DD

insanepotato

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
numbat.cs.rmit.edu.au
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
troydude6 said:
....I played for a little bit before realizing something; it lacked the original music I have come to know and love. ....So what's wrong with listening to some music through some headphones on a separate system then ????

yes, that works. but it doesn't feeel right. the ffeeeeeeel man!
besides, wheres the fun in doing things the simple way? isn't this what hacking is all about? =D
(and by hacking, im not refering to the unauthorised access of networks over IP etc. i mean like circuit bending and modifying stuff, hacking) ^^

QUOTE(Rydian @ Jun 29 2010, 02:16 PM)
Necro'd thread from Feb 23rd, guys.
when "charm minda" (as english voice dub says it) from pokemon is abanadoned by his owner Damien, he stays there and waits for him. Even whe it rains, cham minda is still waiting with hope. =[
Hope my frend ~
D=

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
insanepotato said:
CannonFoddr said:
troydude6 said:
....I played for a little bit before realizing something; it lacked the original music I have come to know and love. ....So what's wrong with listening to some music through some headphones on a separate system then ????

yes, that works. but it doesn't feeel right. the ffeeeeeeel man!
besides, wheres the fun in doing things the simple way? isn't this what hacking is all about? =D
(and by hacking, im not refering to the unauthorised access of networks over IP etc. i mean like circuit bending and modifying stuff, hacking) ^^

QUOTE(Rydian @ Jun 29 2010, 02:16 PM)
Necro'd thread from Feb 23rd, guys.
when "charm minda" (as english voice dub says it) from pokemon is abanadoned by his owner Damien, he stays there and waits for him. Even whe it rains, cham minda is still waiting with hope. =[
Hope my frend ~
D=

Oh god Damien-haha for shoooree!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-