OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DSdatabase.org raffle
DS Lite Pro Battle Stylus up for grabs

Our friends over at DSDatabase.org (you may know PharaohsVizier from the GBATemp forums) are holding a raffle for 2 DS Lite Pro Battle Styli. The raffle is sponsored by PDAPanache.com who are the makers of the DS Lite Pro Battle Stylus.

To enter you simply have to post one thing you plan to do over the summer months on the raffle thread OR reply to any post or threads on the DSDatabase blog or forums before July 19th, 2009 at 11:59 PST. Registration is not required although a valid email is. Posts on the blog take no more than a few seconds to make and therefore entries are limited to one per person.

Click the picture above for a much larger image​

THE RULES:

- The raffle is open from today until July 20th, 2009 (which means the cutoff is July 19th, 11:59:59 PST.
- To enter, simply post once anywhere on the DSDatabase forum or blog during this time frame. If you are posting outside of this thread, please use common sense to post something acceptable, all regular rules apply. To post on the blog, there is no need to register, but registration is required for forum posts.
- If you are posting in THE RAFFLE THREAD, you must state one thing you PLAN TO DO IN THE SUMMER. Example being "I plan to beat Knights in Nightmare", etc.
- If you are posting on the forum, please use an account with a valid email address, that way I can contact you if you win.
- If you are posting on the DSDatabase blog, please include a valid email in the form or within the post itself.
- Each person is limited to only one entry. If anyone breaks or is suspected of breaking the rules, they will be removed from the raffle.

Click here to enter now

icon11.gif
Read the DS Lite Pro Battle Stylus Review
icon11.gif
Visit DSDatabase
discuss.png
Discuss

DSDatabase is also soon to be hosting a DS tournament with prizes. Suggestions for games and rules are still being accepted. Please visit the DSDatabase forum to contribute.
icon11.gif
DSDatabase's Next Tournament

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
As always, thanks for such awesome contests and prizes PharaohsVizier!

This time, your thread isn't just pinned (as usual
wink.gif
), but you got your front page news! Cheers man, and keep up the great work!

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xD

That will teach me to read a little bit more closely. Ya know, I have never checked out your site though, so you give me a good reason to visit
tongue.gif

I registered but I am assuming I have to validate just like usual?

Kevin242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for posting about the contest, but after reading the review for the pda Panache, I am getting one! That stylus looks and sounds from the review like it is essential!!!

Thanks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello