• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,402
  • Replies 6
  • Likes 2
D

Deleted User

OP
Forgive me if this is a silly question, or even if it's in the wrong section, but a thought occured to me earlier.

So currently we have to go into the System Settings> Profile Settings> Profile> DS Profile, in order to boot our Emunand.

Is it not feasable, or even possible to stick a shortcut on the Sysnand that directs to the DS Profile? Just a simple shortcut to it? Or would that not be possible for X/Y/Z reasons?

ldeveraux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgive me if this is a silly question, or even if it's in the wrong section, but a thought occured to me earlier.

So currently we have to go into the System Settings> Profile Settings> Profile> DS Profile, in order to boot our Emunand.

Is it not feasable, or even possible to stick a shortcut on the Sysnand that directs to the DS Profile? Just a simple shortcut to it? Or would that not be possible for X/Y/Z reasons?
Don't believe it's possible or it would have been done by now.

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well on the N3ds people have separated the MicroSD management app form inside the system settings. They use to be together. But i believe its calles a "Applet" i think... but it looks like some elements inside system settings or on home menu can be separated Reference
the sd profile dosent look like a applet but it indeed boots elsewhere at some point like when adding internet for regular ds settings.
just a thought.
also some apps riped wont break signature so it "might" launch on sysnand.
like how we doowngraded system settings on N3ds, didnt break signature.

anyone more knowledgeable please fill in the gaps

Last edited by xdarkmario,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Materia_tofu, Maybe ask the EZ-Flash team.