Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
dspackv1.9.png

Copper has updated DSPack to version 1.91. Please see the change log for more information about this update. For a list of supported ROM files (from 1.8 to 1.91) see the project post, linked below.

Change Log said:
  • Bugs fixed (thanks Another World)
  • New roms perestro & perestrof support added (Warning mature content)

QUOTE(v1.91's Added ROMs) said:
CODEPerestroika GirlsÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂperestro
Perestroika Girls (Fuuki license)ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂperestrofÂÂÂÂperestro

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Project Post
icon11.gif
Source

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow! great to see that the dood fixed the bugs ALREADY!

Oh, for anyone wondering, perestro & perestrof are qix clones with a "girl" theme. There DOES appear to be some nudity, though it's nothing insane with nudes turning into zombies and bodily horrors like that Miss World 96 qix copy.

Great work overall though! Adopting Non-Pac boards could make this the best Arcade Emu on the DS! Even better than MARCADS!

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
puzzle 2 shows pretty much everything. =P i remember playing this in a japanese arcade, its fun to play it on my ds. copper has been great about the bug fixes, sadly no one seems to really submit full bug reports. i've sort of made it my personal mission to get all the bugs reported as soon as he releases an update. i love emulation and i hate having broken emulators on my ds. there are already so many projects that were never completed, if copper is willing to do updates i'll continue to get him full bug reports. if anyone reading finds a bug just submit it at dev-fr.org. you can use google translate to get an account made, after that the button layout is pretty much like other forums.

i really love alekmaul's emulators but i've had nothing but problems with MarcaDS. the rom set he used was out of date and many of the files were incorrectly input into the emulator. i had to build my own custom zip files to get all supported roms. it took a long time to do that and the end result wasn't that great. the emu has some frameskipping problems and i've also experienced menu glitches that make some games near impossible to select. not to mention the EFS slot-2 issue. i wouldn't mind an update to marcads but i think he said a colleco emu was next for dsi-mode.

what i would hope to see is for copper to combine all of his arcade emulators into 1 bigger project.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1