DS Organize Help

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by zeppo, Aug 26, 2007.

1. zeppo
    OP

zeppo change my avatar!

Jul 30, 2007
    United States
    I have an r4ds and when I set up DSOrganize it seems as if it is mandatory to have a folder called DSOrganize in the root. I don't like this because I want the first folder I see when I start it up to be the one called games and d is before g so the DSO folder is first. anyone know how I can make it let me name the folder something else or something like that? thanks.

2. Verocity

Verocity Ö!

Nov 26, 2006
    United States
    Georgia
    There is no way around this, its the only downside of most homebrew.

3. yooeee

yooeee Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 16, 2007
    United States
    ok, well, change the DSOrganize folder to hidden and you won't see it in the r4 (unless you press select). you can change to hidden either in dsorganize (browser, then Y or X on the folder, i forget), or windows. also, i asked in another thread about standardizing a data folder, but someone said that this will be unnecessary as soon as new devkitARM r21 is released, which allows you to put files anywhere...(this is a bit beyond me, so i'll wait for what happens). anyways, hiding should be good since you don't really need to ever use that folder.

4. 2wirends

2wirends Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2007
    United States
    i believe archiving works too... not sure