Hacking DS LITE PROBLEM

ricky_gwapo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hello ,anyone could help me please...i have a M3 REAL with 2GB (KINGSTON) been using this on my DS LTE for more than a year now.My problem starts when i changed the 2gb to 4gb my ds lite did not read my m3 real card ,so what i did is put back the 2 gb again and the ds lite wont read it again.but it works for a year in the same ds untill after i change it to 4gb.
But the card is working fine on my other DS lite,anyone have a problem like this please help me.

mc_B3oWoLF

Trophies
Website
mc-b3owolf.narod.ru
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
If it doesn't read M3 Real at all (DS loads into native menu showing 'no cartridge in Slot 1 [NDS slot]),
try to clean the contacts of the flash card and of M3 Real, if it doesn't help, try "paper shim trick"
Maybe this should work
biggrin.gif

It sounds, like the problem is smth. like described above, but still another issue:
If your DS sees M3 Real as if it's with 'empty or no flash card' in it (error message like "No system file found"), you should test your flash cards on any PC

ricky_gwapo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i tried everything the card works fine on my other ds lite and i have two m3 real so both cards doesn't work on my ds-1 but works on ds-2.But the cards used to work on both DS lite..
thanks anyway for all the replies. You guys are great....

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If both M3's are not seen on the same DS, look in the card slot, are all the pins in line and even (nothing bent) it could be that as the M3 card was removed one of the pins went out of line. Try a genuine game - does that work correctly (although some will!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof