DS #iQue 0005: New Chaoji Maliou Xiongdi (China)

cocomonk22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, Nintendo DS = iQue DS.
iQue's consoles include iQue Player, iQue Game Boy Advance, iQue Game Boy Advance SP, iQue Game Boy Micro, iQue DS, and iQue DS Lite.

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
iQue runs normal DS games (and flashcarts) as well.
Chinese friend has one of those red dragon ones. So damn jealous.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol, a China version of NSMB? Just lol.
laugh.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, I might throw my friend this topic. He's Chinese (well, he knows Chinese and is Asian), so this might give some lulz.

Also, ever occur to you that people in China buy an ACTUAL DS. iQue is probably just a cheap knockoff that costs a lot less but is made of crap.

Edison Wong

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I just want to say something. I am a chinese And i live in Canton in mainland china, iQue is the nintendo in china,is not fake
& copy. At some reason the nintendo didn't mark his own name in the China nintendo .So they prefer to use iQue this name,
And all the iQue DS is the same as Nintendo DS,except the language,it have chinese control table. Believe it or not 95% of chinese player use flashcard even PSP & NDS.So the iQue company only release 5 games. And even no people buy it. But
i buy this game.It only 75 RMB .about 10 US$.It so cheap to you.It also cheap to us.But every chinese can use the flash card and play free game.So even its cheap but no one buy it
maybe my english is not so good,i hope you guys can undestand
and my age is 13 ,believe or not its true
and my email address is [email protected]
and the address of ique company www.ique.cn

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
?????????, ??????????, ??????????

and sorry guys for typing in chinese, transalation: maybe you didn't read the rules, but please do not post rom site , i have reported this post to moderators,

and i hope that translation site works fine, since i forgotten how to type more most of those chinese words
frown.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
gui ze? lol.... rules.... but isn't that the sports games etc rules?

对不起,可是,本网站其实是不允须非法的东西。就像ROM或ISO。拥有这些东西的网站的link也是不允许的。

Something like that?

And I didn't know Nintendo didn't have a business in China. Does IQue earn a lot?

xoinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
@domination & mrfatso: lol! bilingual educational system ftw! wait... did you guys actually type that or run it thru some online translator? lol!

haha if i were to market my own console in china, i'll be sure to jack up the price of the console itself and market games for free! errr... but then again, they can parallel import the consoles in bulk... damn i think i'd rather not sell in china at all :S

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Edison Wong said:
Oh sorry Maybe i dont read the rule carefully
If my reply will give you some trouble
please delete it
I am so sorry

Thanks for understanding
smile.gif
You removed the link which is good!

Naridar

Excelsior!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I think this IQue, and the games being different are because of the censorship in China (communists censore almost everything).

Edison Wong

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
xoinx said:
@domination & mrfatso: lol! bilingual educational system ftw! wait... did you guys actually type that or run it thru some online translator? lol!

haha if i were to market my own console in china, i'll be sure to jack up the price of the console itself and market games for free! errr... but then again, they can parallel import the consoles in bulk... damn i think i'd rather not sell in china at all :S

yup, all the psp and ps3 and xbox360 and wii and most of the nds are import in bulk

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
xoinx said:

I typed it myself!

This thread is becoming like a discussion thread for iQue lol.

So.... this game is like.... full chinese?

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
@domination: yes, u can try it out if u want, but if i remember correctly, i think there was a chinese translated version out long ago

xoinx said:

ran it through online translator, was it that obvious?
ohmy.gif
and there i was trying to make sure it sounds as natural as possible
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol