Gaming DS = Invincible

Rowan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
just dropped my ds down the stairs, there is a slight chip on top screen paint other than that it perfect

Frog

Trophies
XP
Country
i dropped mine down the stairs, now the top screens hanging by one corner...
frown.gif

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
my ds created its own invincible shield barrier that protected everything but the R4.

naw it didn't create the shield but really - nothing happened except my first R4 broke. But I got a new R4. (note, this was back then in the ancient times of piracy, not today)

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, a schoolmate dropped my DS on a carpet from belly height - broken spring in the power switch.
I got it repaired (actually replaced for a new one after a month it was in repair).
Soon after, around a month, the hinge cracked and the top screen continually lost all holding power. I had it repaired, took around 14 days. Around 20 days after that the hinge broke again, now top screen doesn't hold at all and the top screen shows only white in certain positions. :/

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Mine has been Droped - Survived later Droped from my bed-Survived, Later Another time droped from my bed-Survived, It seems to be perfect but a time after L button doesnt works and R button works bad so DS are not so invincible....
frown.gif

weiff

Trophies
XP
Country
Goodness gracious... you people are animals... The worst my DS has is finger prints and the normal gloss finish scratches... Have you consider a carrying case or better yet a one of the nerf play and carry skins?

MegamanSPX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Phat Rules the DS lite hands down. Had mine 1 month after it's release and it's still in spanking good condition.(Other than the scratches on the screen that damn thumb stylus made.)

gov78

Ha made you Look
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
okay i got list
Dropped on Concret
Dropped on Wooden Flooring
Thrown down stairs
stepped on by brother
and some more that i cant remeber but yea its still working it a DS Phat btw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.