Homebrew DS-Internet Browse

Hypershad12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm here about starting a new web browser project, if there is anyone technologically minded out there, please help!
rolleyes.gif
yaynds.gif

P

pasc

screw it... you got one post and no experience I'd be happy if you could spare us all the burden of locking this thread.

Meikrekel

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why would he screw it up? menuDO is also the first project of soulanger, and that seems to be a great app to, so why couldn't he make a nice internet-browser?

Artheido

Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hypershad12 said:
I'm here about starting a new web browser project, if there is anyone technologically minded out there, please help!
rolleyes.gif
yaynds.gif

No real introduction there so we don't know much about your history.
unsure.gif

By 'technologically minded' do you mean people that can do the programming for you? If so... I doubt, I doubt.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Meikrekel said:
Why would he screw it up? menuDO is also the first project of soulanger, and that seems to be a great app to, so why couldn't he make a nice internet-browser?
menuDO isn't even out, which makes it a kind of crappy thing to use as a comparison for anybody else's homebrew project if they intend to actually release it at some point. Besides which, is "fancy homebrew loader" now the apex of the homebrew scene's achievements?

Sarvesh50

Aye!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
menudo has a earlier crappy version and homebrew making a new ds browser you better make one for the dsi the time to make and web browser for ds isnt really perfect time but i cant help i am no coder
frown.gif

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hypershad12 said:
rolleyes.gif
yaynds.gif
Here's what this post says to me: "I want an awesome web browser for the DS but I don't know how to make it and have no programming experience, so I'll have someone else code it for me and I'll get credit for the project because I supplied the graphics and came up with the original idea in the first place."

Now I could be wrong. It would be great if I was. It's just that this happens all too often and it gets tiring to see people who think that they can make it big when all they have is an idea with no way of implementing it.

Come back with a project proposal, a detailed outline, a proof-of-concept demo, or SOMETHING to show that you know what you're doing, and people will take you much more seriously.

Firedrake1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A good alternative browser is something that has been getting kicked around since before i even bought a flashcart. It will definitely require someone already established to get it on its feet since people always kind of feel like topics of this nature are just smoke in the wind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, there wasnt even a conversation in place