Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

HE1NZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
2 gig is kinda small to use to a flashcard, tho. I use a 128 (i have a shit ton of games lol). I mean.. you could use it for NDS roms.
Does DS even support 128 lol? Anyway, I prefer to keep rom library on PC and upload what I want to play.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That sucks. Somebody should add this in the manual so people won't waste time like I did.
I am going to be honest with you, it's not there because it's kind of common knowledge that DS-Mode carts don't run in DSi-Mode. Thus adding a declare seems like a dead horse.
Edit: Although this is me speaking from more than 10 years of experience I can see where some might not know this information and it would be useful for them.

Last edited by The Catboy,

HE1NZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I am going to be honest with you, it's not there because it's kind of common knowledge that DS-Mode carts don't run in DSi-Mode. Thus adding a declare seems like a dead horse.
For some people everything is common knowledge. I think the purpose of a guide is to help people who aren't actively involved in the scene.

Reactions: tyrantnyx

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Maybe he is new to the whole thing?
For some people everything is common knowledge. I think the purpose of a guide is to help people who aren't actively involved in the scene.
Sorry if I sounded belittling for a second there, that wasn't my intent. I edited my post because I just realized that my post was rather rude

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: HE1NZ

HE1NZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have an idea. Since it looks like I can't use DSi, can I install Twilight Menu on 3DS with CFW (I have one), then launch it and play DSiWare in .nds format?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, okay, I should've been clearer. My DSi has the latest Unlaunch and HiyaCFW installed on it. It's on 1.4E.

you are able to run twilight menu right?

if so in due time you will able to what you want. i think :blush:

Last edited by Flame,

TheToaster

Kishore
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me?
On the bottom of the original post it says: It is recommended that you backup your SD files before running GBARunner2, as the .sav creation feature may corrupt your SD card.

I just wanted to know what exactly this means. Does this mean whenever I save through a game itself (for example, in a pause menu or something), I run the risk of corrupting my SD card? Has anyone actually has their SD card corrupted through saving in this manner?

I have a New 3DS XL (U) with a 128 GB SD card (64KB clusters). Should I backup my entire SD card before using GBARunner2 through Twilight Menu++? (That would be a huge pain, since I have over 50gb of games/files).

Last edited by TheToaster,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Kind of useless now considering my cat probably has a wifi chip inside it