Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

kohan69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check if your roms are clean using the same tool, or you can use NDS Header Tool 2 to review if your dumps have no conflicting issues. I have all of these you mentioned working but I can't tell about "Korg 101 Music Workstation", I haven't tested it yet.
Also make sure that you have your apfix folder up to date, fellow @retrogamefan has been making a lot of these lately and he released a patch for that game a few pages back.

On which hardware do you have them working?

DreamDrops

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Has anyone tried prince of Persia forgotten sands? Doesn't boot but may be the ROM same happened with kh coded but wanna know if it works

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Well then, glad it worked :), now I highly recommend to do a backup and reformat your card to avoid future errors.
well, status update
replaced all the roms
most of them work now, but Super Mario 64 DS hangs at a white screen again
and none of this started happening until I updated TWLMenu++
Nothing else has gone wrong on my 3DS and the ROM filesizes before I replaced them hadn't changed, so I don't believe the issue was corruption...

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, status update
replaced all the roms
most of them work now, but Super Mario 64 DS hangs at a white screen again
and none of this started happening until I updated TWLMenu++
Nothing else has gone wrong on my 3DS and the ROM filesizes before I replaced them hadn't changed, so I don't believe the issue was corruption...
I never got a white screen with Super Mario 64 DS.
How long was the white screen shown? If longer than a minute, then delete the .bin files for the ROM in "sd:/_nds/nds-bootstrap/fatTableCache/" and "patchOffsetCache".

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
How long was the white screen shown? If longer than a minute, then delete the .bin files for the ROM in "sd:/_nds/nds-bootstrap/fatTableCache/" and "patchOffsetCache".
The white screen persists until I quit to the HOME Menu. Deleted the contents of those folders, but the white screen still persists.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
See if the ROM on the SD card works in an emulator for PC.
If it works there, then idk what's wrong.
The ROM works in No$GBA without issues...
I could try to downgrade TWLMenu++, I recall all of my games worked with a version prior to the versions where auto-AP patching was introduced...

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Try deleting both "settings.ini" at "sd:/_nds/TWiLightMenu/" and "nds-bootstrap.ini" at "sd:/_nds/".
Still nothing. Something tells me this is an issue with TWLMenu++ itself and not nds-bootstrap or my settings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Jaws is on a diet