Gaming DS games with minimal use of the touch screen

skroooagh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Basically, my DS Lite touchscreen distorts, blurs and inverts everything on the bottom screen after about fifteen minutes of use, meaning that games that play out there become nearly impossible to play. So, I'd like to know of all the games that use the touch screen only minimally (I can still press it fine, it's just difficult to read text and everything looks hideous). Also, games that allow me to move the primary action to the top screen would be fine. Thanks in advance!

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Off the top of my head:

Phoenix Wright Series
Megaman Battle Network

Both of those games use the bottom screen for most of the text/action (if I can remember)
Maybe you should fix your touchscreen.
Order a replacement (from a site like dealextreme.com) and a screwdriver (also available at dealextreme.com) and open your DS to replace your screen.
^That usually works, but if the problem isn't with the touchscreen itself, but with some other part of the DS, then it's not going to do anything.

skroooagh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe you should fix your touchscreen.
Order a replacement (from a site like dealextreme.com) and a screwdriver (also available at dealextreme.com) and open your DS to replace your screen.
^That usually works, but if the problem isn't with the touchscreen itself, but with some other part of the DS, then it's not going to do anything.

I've been meaning to, I think I have replacement screens (packaging is in Chinese so I don't know for sure) but no tri-wing, I'm getting the impression that it may be some other problem though...

Thanks for the recommendations so far! Keep 'em coming!

Remy669

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I want a picture of the problem. Please, Please give me a picture
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.