Hacking DS Fire 2

adamandkate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i do get nervous about takin all my pirated ds games thru customs every time. maybe this might stop me bein paranoid, but i bet it sucks bigtime

ahtin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I got a smaple card now, but their website is down.............
dry.gif

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This image gives me an idea... http://www1.dealextreme.com/productimages/sku_30660_5.jpg

You know I'm thinking? I'm thinking that they are letting people buy this, so that people can put some games in the Micro SD and use the dark gray shell to hide the inside and Micro SD and put a one of those stickers on it and then sell it off to someone for a high price stating it's a Multi-games card.

D

Deleted_171835

tajio said:
This image gives me an idea... http://www1.dealextreme.com/productimages/sku_30660_5.jpg

You know I'm thinking? I'm thinking that they are letting people buy this, so that people can put some games in the Micro SD and use the dark gray shell to hide the inside and Micro SD and put a one of those stickers on it and then sell it off to someone for a high price stating it's a Multi-games card.
Hahaha..
dry.gif
. That would be worse then downloading games. If some guy reports you, you can get in serious trouble. No seriously. Like million-dollar fees.
cry.gif

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Revolutionize said:
tajio said:

Hahaha..
dry.gif
. That would be worse then downloading games. If some guy reports you, you can get in serious trouble. No seriously. Like million-dollar fees.
cry.gif

What do you mean million dollar fees? Have people really been fined for selling flashcarts with microSD carts inside?
I mean actually... not in theory?

Schizoanalysis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So i got one of these --

The GUI looks cool -- kind of like the DSi GUI... It has a "notebook" function too... but I think that is just for reading text files -- I haven;t got it to work yet...

Anyone else have one of these?

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mbmax said:
This has the same PCB than r4isd.com (aka R4i gold).

pcb1.jpg

sku_30660_3.jpg

A clone of a clone ? funny
biggrin.gif
An R4 PCB with an AK DLDI and is a supposed (maybe true) DSTT clone. Not to mention the fact that this looks kinda like a SuperCard DSOne/i cartridge shell. It also comes with a fake "commercial" game shell. Also has a near DSi GUI.

This thing is just a big pile of plagiarism.

Schizoanalysis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FEFL said:

You say that like it's a bad thing -- anyway -- why is plagiarism such a dirty word? -- think of the primary context of this forum...

blink.gif

I prefer to think of it as a synthesis of the other cards... a sublation... a higher unity...

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
FEFL said:

You say that like it's a bad thing -- anyway -- why is plagiarism such a dirty word? -- think of the primary context of this forum...

blink.gif

I prefer to think of it as a synthesis of the other cards... a sublation... a higher unity...
I wasn't giving it a negative connotation in that way (if that makes any sense). I just can't call it "new" if it's just a compilation of a bunch of other carts.

You said you have it though. How's the GUI? Homebrew compatibility? DS Download play? Wi-Fi? This *might* actually be a good flashcard.

Schizoanalysis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I only just got it...

The thing I like about it is the GUI -- you can access Moonshell components right off the main menu -- like apps in the DSi -- one for video, one for audio, one for text, one for pictures -- along with games and folders -- it looks just like a DSi menu -- I am wondering if the skin can be changed... giving it a DSi logo... that would be cool!

As for compatibility... I just tested it with one game so far -- I have many flashcards, so I don;t care so much for compatibility. If this one can't play it, another card I have will certainly play it.

menu.jpg

tiggsy2402

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Schizoanalysis said:
I only just got it...

The thing I like about it is the GUI -- you can access Moonshell components right off the main menu -- like apps in the DSi -- one for video, one for audio, one for text, one for pictures -- along with games and folders -- it looks just like a DSi menu -- I am wondering if the skin can be changed... giving it a DSi logo... that would be cool!

As for compatibility... I just tested it with one game so far -- I have many flashcards, so I don;t care so much for compatibility. If this one can't play it, another card I have will certainly play it.

menu.jpg

Hi,

I have one of these and haven't been able to get the kernel downloads from www.ds2fire.com - it seems like all their downloads from any language won't work. Please could you point me in the best direction how I get this firmware. Can I use any other flashcarts kernel to get this to work on dsi ?

Many Thanks in Advance

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
I only just got it...

menu.jpg
So it is a somewhat good card.
biggrin.gif

I'm another lover of the GUI.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.