DS #DSi 0067: Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo ~Hikari to Kage no Eiy

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mania mode is as hard as the same mode in FE9, which was removed when it came overseas and instead given... an easier than easy mode.

It's hard. But manageable. Lunatic Mode completely says, fuck the strategy, here's enemies twice your stats and weapons, fuck off you twit.

Makes Casual Mode necessary.

kirokun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgot to ask but which is the first to latest Fire Emblem game and for what system?

Also I'd like if someone pointed to me a chronological list of these games from first to last.

kirokun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark Langin said:
kirokun said:
Forgot to ask but which is the first to latest Fire Emblem game and for what system?

Also I'd like if someone pointed to me a chronological list of these games from first to last.

Take a look at here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_Emblem

Thanks, I'd still like a timeline though
tongue.gif

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kirokun said:
Dark Langin said:
kirokun said:

Take a look at here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_Emblem

Thanks, I'd still like a timeline though
tongue.gif

well some games have:

Like Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance ---> Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
And Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon -----> Fire Emblem Monshou No Nazou (I know wrong name)

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
And thus, I still don't know what the DSi enhanced features are :/
When this game will be released in europe, I might buy it because I love fire emblem
biggrin.gif

And since I got a DSi, those features might be cool...
Sooo.. Anybody?

grape_garden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kirokun said:
I wanna get into this series...

Does anyone know where I can start at?

Good starting points are either Fire Emblem (with the subtext Rekka no Ken in Japan), which was the first FE released in the States, on the GBA, or Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, on the Gamecube. Those are two of the best entries in the series, period, never mind the United States alone. Fuuin no Tsurugi ("the one with Roy") is also great, and there is a full English patch available for it.

QUOTEForgot to ask but which is the first to latest Fire Emblem game and for what system?

Fire Emblem universes never stretch longer than two games. The only universes which never received a prequel or sequel were the ones in Fire Emblem Gaiden and Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although, there has been discussion linking the Jugdral universe (FE4 and FE5) with the Akaneia universe (FE1 and FE3). And Gaiden (FE2) takes place in the same world as FE1 and FE3, just on a different continent, if memory serves...

But the games in direct relation to one another are:

FE1;FE3 - First, then sequel
FE2 (standalone experience)
FE4;FE5 FE4 is the entire game, FE5 takes place within two or three chapters of FE4. Best to play it after FE4 in my opinion anyways.
FE6;FE7 - First, then sequel.
FE8
FE9;FE10 - First, then sequel

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
grape_garden said:
Good starting points are either Fire Emblem (with the subtext Rekka no Ken in Japan), which was the first FE released in the States, on the GBA, or Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, on the Gamecube. Those are two of the best entries in the series, period, never mind the United States alone. Fuuin no Tsurugi ("the one with Roy") is also great, and there is a full English patch available for it.
Except they're not the best. FE4 is considered hands down to be the best by the majority.

heavyknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
The primary settings of the Fire Emblem series are commonly defined by the names of the continents on which the games are set. Aside from Akaneia and Barensia, which are confirmed to be part of the same world, each continent is thought to exist in its own separate universe with its own incarnation of the Fire Emblem. Games set on the same continent are typically linked through the overarching storyline and character relationships. For example, Fire Emblem is a prequel to F?in no Tsurugi, and some of the characters in these games are blood-related.
- From Wiki

I think that should clear things up.
What's the difficulty like for this FE anyways?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: I bet he looks at my record and thinks "he fell off."