FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
DukeZero said:
Yeah, the dub names are going to be horrible, but I'll shut up about them as long as we get the rest of the series in english as well.

I never watched the anime, though, and mainly play this for the gameplay and hilariously silly soccer techniques, so I guess I have it easy.

They're even sillier in the Anime, lmao. There's even an episode featuring the Kappas and Toramaru's RC shoot. You should check it out if you've got the time.
biggrin.gif

oibaffus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why doesn't the game run on my acekard 2i? I try to run it on akaio 1.8.5 , tried both with and without the AP fix, also tried to disable the AP fix in akaio, but it freezes on the loading screen after i start the game. I mean the loading screen in akaio, not the on in the game (i don't even know if there is one -.-'')

EDIT: Just tried with akaio 1.8.1 and it works. I hope this info is useful to someone with the same problem.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
OMG playing the French version, this game is just awesome !! The first matches are a bit difficult because of the controls.

crook

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
oibaffus said:
Why doesn't the game run on my acekard 2i? I try to run it on akaio 1.8.5 , tried both with and without the AP fix, also tried to disable the AP fix in akaio, but it freezes on the loading screen after i start the game. I mean the loading screen in akaio, not the on in the game (i don't even know if there is one -.-'')

EDIT: Just tried with akaio 1.8.1 and it works. I hope this info is useful to someone with the same problem.

runs great on 1.8.5 too, it seems you did something wrong

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I knew this game was supposed to be good (seeing as it's made by level 5) but damn, it's really nice. Wanted to finish miles edgeworth last night but instead i spent all night playing inazuma eleven.
biggrin.gif

Although it is a bit hard, these Occult Guys killed me 3:0 last night. :|

Kalhas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Captain Durden said:
grandem said:
How can i use the AP fix

download it, unpack it, run it. a window with two buttons opens up, press the top button, choose the rom from file, then press the button at the bottom, et voilà,
it's patched!

I don't understand, I've already download it but I've a file with the name "view", I can't use it. I want use it for the french version with R4. (wood R 1.23 doesn't works)

(Where you find your AP ? On the chinease website ?)

EDIT/ I found. ^^

cqst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
black screen during 1st game against royal academy...just after new guy joined the team, someone else with this issue ? I have m3ds real and I play on french version but got no answer on the french rls topic so I am trying my luck here
wink.gif

Does the patch posted resolve this issue ? I run mac so I can't execute btw...
thx

DukeZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Neko said:
I knew this game was supposed to be good (seeing as it's made by level 5) but damn, it's really nice. Wanted to finish miles edgeworth last night but instead i spent all night playing inazuma eleven.
biggrin.gif

If it's any consolation, the Occult match is amongst the hardest story matches in the game because you still have a mediocre team, start with a 0-1 disadvantage and only have the second half to reverse the score.

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DukeZero said:
Neko said:
biggrin.gif

If it's any consolation, the Occult match is amongst the hardest story matches in the game because you still have a mediocre team, start with a 0-1 disadvantage and only have the second half to reverse the score.

I managed to shoot a goal in the first half in the Occult match. (had to train my guys really hard though)
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn