DS #5294: Ninokuni: Shikkoku no Madoushi (Japan)

Chanser

:o
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco

Studio Ghibli!
yaynds.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmm...

Well, it's Level-5, so there should be a good chance of eventually seeing this in English. Don't know, though. It's so...Japanese.
unsure.gif

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
This is definitely coming to an English Language region near you, as Official Nintendo Magazine (UK) were bigging it up in last months preview section- I think it was the only non-3ds game to get a preview.

Looks amazing, any AP?

(test it and find out, etc etc)

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow, I agree: the cover looks beautiful.

I have to say the game looks amazing as well. Played the demo once and it was really nice. Hopefully it will get localized...

I think they could market it pretty good as well, since Studio Ghibli is pretty popular with Spirited Away or their latest movie Ponyo. Advertising the following way: "From the makers of Prof. Layton and Spirited Away we present: Ninokuni"
biggrin.gif

Lightgod87

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
SaltyDog said:
I this the first 512MB game? Damn there must be loads of awesome cutscenes.

Nope. IIRC, there were the two Inazuma Eleven 3 games. I don't know exactly if there are other games of 4 GB, besides the ones that I mentioned actually.

That's all by now.

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just watched preview, makes me think of Popolocrois. One of the best Playstation games ever! I would learn to speak/read Japanese alone to play this game if it wasn't getting translated.

NamoNakamura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awww yeah, mothers and fathers. Been looking forward to this one. Studio Ghibli + Level5 is a winning combo in my book.

There better be an English release, or at least a fan-made patch. I mean come on, there was a fan-translation for Shonen whateverwhatever.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This looks cool. I hope there will be a english release somewhere in the future. But alas, that cannot wait. I bet translations will start within 2 weeks, but also... 512 mb game, thats the first time i see this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Was a dark time