DS #5266: Beyblade: Metal Fusion (USA)

Slasher Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Yay i got sick of waiting for someone to patch this game English but no ever even tried and i thought that it was gonna be Japanese exclusive just like mega man operation shooting star well im gonna download it right now just after i download the s4 league client so i can play it
yaynds.gif

ultimate.fake.ac

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have to play through the story once on the DS to unlock the "Connect to Wii" or whatever. Then on the Wii there is an option on the main menu thats is "DS Connect" or something. Then you just do both of those at the same time and you get your items. You may need to do the wifi update for Akaio if you still haven't.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah thats true. you pull a perfect let it rip only to get half stamina while the opponent gets full stamina. wtf?

ultimate.fake.ac

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, almost every win I get involves a stadium out or crashing them out with special moves. The one consolation is that your bey force gets stronger regardless of win or lose.

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
basher11 said:
so just change it to
1210250D 0000FFFF
D2000000 00000000
Makes the game unstable/healthbar may become invisible during gameplay if correct health > max health

for users: if you can't win this game, cheat, R4CC helps you inject the cheat i've done to your DB (assuming you use R4\AKAIO\SCDS2 which are correctly the only 3 cards capable of playing this game afaik) just do what basher stated, but remember that health bar might be "invisible" (will not appear actually) during gameplay, it happened to me while I tested it, that's why I decreased it, I may find the value for correct health and make a read/write ar if I will have more time, now I have tons of stuff to do

DarkPokeTrainerW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Guys, I found a patch on RomUlation Forums and I made a tutorial of it.
This worked on my CycloDS Evolution v.B4

I arranged the files you need in a .rar file and I put some useful things in it like a Text document w/ AR Codes & Passwords.

EDIT: I can't give the download link because of a ROM in it.

Except for that I'll give you the Patch itself: http://filetrip.net/f23001-Beyblade-Metal-...AP-Fix-1-2.html

Video Tutorial made by me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVvkFkbONrw (switch to 720p for best quality)

Please tell to me on which flashkart or DS emulator it works, so I can update the list on my YouTube video
yaynds.gif

ultimate.fake.ac

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well the fixed version runs fine on wood r4 v1.19. But the unfixed version also runs perfectly fine
tongue.gif
Nice job putting the stuff together and making a vid though
happy.gif

ultimate.fake.ac

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone tried out the multiplayer using cheats? Hmm for that matter have you tried out the multiplayer DarkPokeTrainerWJ with the fixed game?

DarkPokeTrainerW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ultimate.fake.account said:
Has anyone tried out the multiplayer using cheats? Hmm for that matter have you tried out the multiplayer DarkPokeTrainerWJ with the fixed game?
Using cheats or AR codes in multiplayer will freeze the game, I suppose. But the Passwords are real. They are made to unlock new parts. So you can use the new parts in the multiplayer. The Multiplayer works with the fixed version without cheats/AR codes of course. I tried that a lot of times, I went to Wi-Fi also on my CycloDS Evolution, Works fine
yaynds.gif

ultimate.fake.ac

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DarkPokeTrainerWJ said:
Using cheats or AR codes in multiplayer will freeze the game, I suppose. But the Passwords are real. They are made to unlock new parts. So you can use the new parts in the multiplayer.
Well I guess if the cheats can't be used then the multiplayer is still actually viable, which is pretty cool. Yeah, the passwords are all good, thanks for adding those in the docs
happy.gif

DarkPokeTrainerW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DarkPokeTrainerWJ said:
Using cheats or AR codes in multiplayer will freeze the game, I suppose. But the Passwords are real. They are made to unlock new parts. So you can use the new parts in the multiplayer.
Well I guess if the cheats can't be used then the multiplayer is still actually viable, which is pretty cool. Yeah, the passwords are all good, thanks for adding those in the docs
happy.gif
No problem. I like Omega Pegasus. I was wondering how you get the last 3 characters and who they are
unsure.gif

ultimate.fake.ac

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DarkPokeTrainerWJ said:
No problem. I like Omega Pegasus. I was wondering how you get the last 3 characters.
unsure.gif
Well I haven't yet finished the story with everyone but I know one character is unlocked by connecting the DS to the Wii game Beyblade: Battle Fortress or whatever it is. Maybe I will know more after I complete the story with everyone.

DarkPokeTrainerW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DarkPokeTrainerWJ said:
No problem. I like Omega Pegasus. I was wondering how you get the last 3 characters.
unsure.gif
Well I haven't yet finished the story with everyone but I know one character is unlocked by connecting the DS to the Wii game Beyblade: Battle Fortress or whatever it is. Maybe I will know more after I complete the story with everyone.
Okay, problem is: I don't have a Wii
dry.gif
A little warning that the last chatacter in every story is difficult. You'll see
happy.gif

DarkPokeTrainerW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Do these games have to do something with the 3 missing characters? I heard on some pages if you connect to those you can receive them. I have the Counter Leone Version & the Cyber Pegasus Version, but my Cyber Pegasus Version isn't patched and I can't find one.
glare.gif

BEYBLADE-METAL-FUSION-DS.jpg
bmfcp.jpg
5951226_image.jpg

ultimate.fake.ac

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well. I know it is possible to get those 2 other characters, so if you still haven't unlocked them that is likely what needs to be done. The third is the B-Killer you unlock from the Wii. I tried connecting the Cyber Pegasus EUR game to the Counter Leon USA but the didn't seem to recognize each other. There will probably be a cheat to unlock all characters someday.

DarkPokeTrainerW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well. I know it is possible to get those 2 other characters, so if you still haven't unlocked them that is likely what needs to be done. The third is the B-Killer you unlock from the Wii. I tried connecting the Cyber Pegasus EUR game to the Counter Leon USA but the didn't seem to recognize each other. There will probably be a cheat to unlock all characters someday.
Oh, the B-Killer with its Serpent I don't if it's Devil or something else
unsure.gif
I fought it already in the story, but I wasn't able to get it. So, yes, I think I need a Wii for this or an AR Code. Currently nowhere to find.
glare.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol