DS #5266: Beyblade: Metal Fusion (USA)

DarkPokeTrainerW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ultimate.fake.account said:
Cool stuff. I guess you can confirm that the USA and the EUR versions don't work together?
They work perfectly together. That's the only way to get the new exclusive characters. If you have the Counter Leone edition you need to battle against someone who has the Cyber Pegasus & Bakushin Susanow editions to get 2 new characters: Sora & Takeru. To obtain the very last character, B-Killer, you need to connect with the Wii version of Beyblade Metal Fusion. So far I didn't found the Bakushin Susanow ROM on the internet.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
!!!
I thought this game would never get an English release, seems like I was wrong. *runs off to download* :3
LET IT RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

ultimate.fake.ac

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DarkPokeTrainerWJ said:
Cool stuff. I guess you can confirm that the USA and the EUR versions don't work together?
They work perfectly together. That's the only way to get the new exclusive characters. If you have the Counter Leone edition you need to battle against someone who has the Cyber Pegasus & Bakushin Susanow editions to get 2 new characters: Sora & Takeru. To obtain the very last character, B-Killer, you need to connect with the Wii version of Beyblade Metal Fusion. So far I didn't found the Bakushin Susanow ROM on the internet.
Interesting. I guess I will take another look into this, wonder why they didn't seem to work when I tried... oh well this is good news
happy.gif

DarkPokeTrainerW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DarkPokeTrainerWJ said:
Interesting. I guess I will take another look into this, wonder why they didn't seem to work when I tried... oh well this is good news
happy.gif
I think you gotta be the exclusive character itself and it has to be a friend wi-fi battle. It's confirmed at the official site of the DS Game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr