Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
raulpica said:
shlong said:
I also saw a lack of Gurren Lagann
dry.gif

Me too. I guess they can't put Gurren-Lagann in it, otherwise most of its powerful attacks should do "Infinity" damage
smileipb2.png

And just think of trying to put the TTGL in scale! It's impossible!
ohmy.gif

smileipb2.png

Karry said:
QUOTE said:
I meant the reason why we will never see games like this in the U.S
Its not like it would become a huge commercial success anyway. Its the Japanese who love their mecha, the target auditory is there, not in USia.
The game seems popular :3

Nobody needs that crap. Seriously, TTGL is a poor man's super robot show. Desperately tries to emulate "BURNING SPIRIT!!!!" but fails miserably. Meh, Gainax.
I'll take Mazinkaiser over TTGL any day.
Mazinkaiser=Do Not Want

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if it wouldnt be a success, it would still make tons of sales, and create a huge fan-base/loyal fans. (Im pretty sure Atlus and NIS would be good examples)

As for TTGL, any Mecha that can throw Universe's as if they were Shurikens=Pure epic badassery

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
raulpica said:
shlong said:
dry.gif
Me too. I guess they can't put Gurren-Lagann in it, otherwise most of its powerful attacks should do "Infinity" damage
smileipb2.png

And just think of trying to put the TTGL in scale! It's impossible!
ohmy.gif

thats why the following will never make a appearance or something must happen that the world should end....
tongue.gif

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Getter Ark

xjenova

Trophies
XP
Country
ok, anyone happen to make a patch out of the hex edit previously posted. I am a total noob about hex editing

xjenova

Trophies
XP
Country
oh, and for the mazinkaiser fans. There is a new anime called mazinkaiser SKL coming next year. Superbadass. Check the trailers on youtube

Zantagor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so many filthy pirates here
wink.gif

I'm probably the only one who has it pre-ordered and waiting on his copy to ship here.
and people wonder why they don't bother publishing them over here.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zantagor said:
wink.gif

I'm probably the only one who has it pre-ordered and waiting on his copy to ship here.

They probably don't publish it because the series is not nearly as popular here as it is in Japan. While we get a SRT game once in a blue moon, Japan gets 'em out the hoo-hah.

Also, cry more.

void03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zantagor said:
wink.gif

They won't publish this is because of copyright's. It'll be a hassle to do that.
And many other factors too.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
void03 said:
Zantagor said:
wink.gif

They won't publish this is because of copyright's. It'll be a hassle to do that.
And many other factors too.

This, us pre-ordering it from Over-sea's wont do jack to get it published here. I'd buy the game in a heart beat if they made a US or European vesrion.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
corr0126 said:
TheYummyKenshin said:
Hmm the game seems to work without problems on the EDGE in case you have one.

Edit: nvm instant game over protection anti piracy when the you try to move when the mission starts.

/m/ says these hex edits will remove the protection.

00061E6D: 8F 8E
00061E6F: E0 36
00061F0D: 45 44
00061F0F: E0 36
00061FAD: 1A 19
00061FAF: E0 36
0006204D: 9C 9B
0006204F: E0 36
can someone make a patch out of this thank you
or better yet, make an AR Code out of it

Zantagor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guess sarcasm doesn't flow well here...

I'm perfectly aware why these games don't come out here.

I guess I just hate fake fans pirating these just because they're not published here
tongue.gif

Not really a fan if all you do is pirate them now are we. It's just annoying reading all those people "Oh god, finally I couldn't wait for this game, I'm a huge fan" Yet, not buying at all, just gonna pirate it.

I'm just curious about how many "fans" here will actually buy this game and all though.

Zantagor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
b1g13en said:
Wow this game very awesome. What animes are these characters from? They look interesting to watch

Evangelion
Iczer 1 and 3
Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed Destiny
Combattler V
Voltess V
Gaikin
Mazinkaizer
Godannar Season 1 & 2
Macross F
Line Barrel

TheYummyKenshin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsrules said:
corr0126 said:
TheYummyKenshin said:
Hmm the game seems to work without problems on the EDGE in case you have one.

Edit: nvm instant game over protection anti piracy when the you try to move when the mission starts.

/m/ says these hex edits will remove the protection.

00061E6D: 8F 8E
00061E6F: E0 36
00061F0D: 45 44
00061F0F: E0 36
00061FAD: 1A 19
00061FAF: E0 36
0006204D: 9C 9B
0006204F: E0 36
can someone make a patch out of this thank you
or better yet, make an AR Code out of it
Supposedly you can patch it using the above hex edits and this program. http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=8169

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zantagor said:
Guess sarcasm doesn't flow well here...

I'm perfectly aware why these games don't come out here.

I guess I just hate fake fans pirating these just because they're not published here
tongue.gif

Not really a fan if all you do is pirate them now are we. It's just annoying reading all those people "Oh god, finally I couldn't wait for this game, I'm a huge fan" Yet, not buying at all, just gonna pirate it.

I'm just curious about how many "fans" here will actually buy this game and all though.

What the hell would the point of importing them be then? The majority of us dont know japanese, and seeing as the games are text based, all you would pretty much be doing is "Ooh" and "Ah"-ing at the Animations.

Then again, if your so high and mighty for not pirating, why the hell are you here?

Zantagor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dgwillia said:
What the hell would the point of importing them be then? The majority of us dont know japanese, and seeing as the games are text based, all you would pretty much be doing is "Ooh" and "Ah"-ing at the Animations.

Then again, if your so high and mighty for not pirating, why the hell are you here?

I dunno, because you're fan of the games? Since when "not being able to understand" a game makes it ok to pirate it?
I can ask you the same question, what's the point in pirating it since you don't know japanese?

People are free to pirate whatever they want, just don't call yourself a fan of the games you pirate, because you're not, you're just being hypocrite at this point, language barrier shouldn't be used as a reason to validate pirating, wanting to try the game and see if it's worth importing yes, but saying "It's japanese, so it's ok to pirate", not.

Also, I wasn't aware this forum was for pirates only, last time I checked, Homebrew isn't only about pirating. Besides, who says I don't pirate either, I just don't prance around calling myself a fan of a series of game and at the same time pirating the hell out of them. I also use them to see if they're worth importing or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • B
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    B @ btjunior: erm, what the sigma?