DS #5221: Call of Duty: Black Ops (Europe)

VenomTSH

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Blaze163 said:
Eh. If the time I spent with Goldeneye recently has taught me anything it's that FPS games really don't go too well on the DS. I'm downloading this anyway, if only to piss off the kid across the road by saying I have Black Ops when I know for a fact he won't get it until xmas, but I seriously doubt I'll spend much time on this. Although to be fair the other two COD games were OK, I guess. I'm more concerned about Golden Sun and the DS version of Sonic Colours, to be honest.

That's because Goldeneye is just horrible. Previous Call of Duty DS games were actually pretty decent.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
VenomTSH said:
Blaze163 said:
Eh. If the time I spent with Goldeneye recently has taught me anything it's that FPS games really don't go too well on the DS. I'm downloading this anyway, if only to piss off the kid across the road by saying I have Black Ops when I know for a fact he won't get it until xmas, but I seriously doubt I'll spend much time on this. Although to be fair the other two COD games were OK, I guess. I'm more concerned about Golden Sun and the DS version of Sonic Colours, to be honest.

That's because Goldeneye is just horrible. Previous Call of Duty DS games were actually pretty decent.
I find Goldeneye really good.

Pablo3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ow! The first game of three excellent games of today arrived!

Now to complete the SAGA of THE 9 NOV need arrived today too the games : Beyblade - Matel Fusion and Rune Factory 3 !! AND to close with gold key the Wood R4 1.16 today with these games fixed.

Will be a Dream!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHUUUUUUUUUL !!!!!

Kronat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got Black Ops for my DS, game works fine on R4 WOOD 1.15. Only thing is, which is AP; can't climb ladders, can't play zombies (don't see it in the menu). Any idea how to fix that?

Pablo3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
punkkapoika said:
Just AWESOME.
yaynds.gif

Testing on DSTWO...
Working on DSTWO!!!
toot.gif

Zombie mode working, testing multiplayer... whoops no singlecard play.

WOW! The DSTWO never fail!is fantastic.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Kronat said:
I got Black Ops for my DS, game works fine on R4 WOOD 1.15. Only thing is, which is AP; can't climb ladders, can't play zombies (don't see it in the menu). Any idea how to fix that?

WIth all due respect, if AP is affecting your ability to play the game than I doubt it's working fine.

Wait for Wood 1.16.

Kronat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
emigre said:
Kronat said:

WIth all due respect, if AP is affecting your ability to play the game than I doubt it's working fine.

Wait for Wood 1.16.
Yea, I ment it in a different way. The game itself works, but some features don't. When is R4 Wood 1.16 coming? Today?

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Kronat said:
emigre said:
Kronat said:

Wait for Wood 1.16.
Yea, I ment it in a different way. The game itself works, but some features don't. When is R4 Wood 1.16 coming? Today?

so you call climbing ladders a feature?
wink.gif

VenomTSH

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
SOS-Rens said:
tongue.gif
the sound effects are terrible
tongue.gif
the gun in the first mission: Puff puf puf
tongue.gif

I don't understand why people pay more than 30 euro to play this piece of crap
you'd better buy the wii version (or download) only 10 euro more (and have a wii)

I don't understand why people keep comparing handheld games to home console ones.

In any case, I have AKAIO 1.8.1 with AAP on, can't climb ladders. Let's hope it gets cracked soon.

Kronat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
taktularCBo said:
Kronat said:
emigre said:
Kronat said:

Wait for Wood 1.16.

so you call climbing ladders a feature?
wink.gif

Eeh... Yes?
wink.gif

Posts merged

QUOTE(VenomTSH @ Nov 9 2010, 02:19 PM)
QUOTE(SOS-Rens @ Nov 9 2010, 03:15 PM)
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

you'd better buy the wii version (or download) only 10 euro more (and have a wii)

I don't understand why people keep comparing handheld games to home console ones.

In any case, I have AKAIO 1.8.1 with AAP on, can't climb ladders. Let's hope it gets cracked soon.
Hope it's cracked soon! Because I NEED it! Lol, I sound like a nerd, but I can't wait to play it...
wink.gif

Kronat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SOS-Rens said:
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

I agree with you on the first gun (M14). That M14 sounds really weird. When you get the second one, with the scope, it sounds way better! More like "BOOM"
tongue.gif

Kronat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
unknown3 said:
Is there a patch for ez-flash Vi? i have a black screen only
Lots of people are waiting for a patch, I use R4 WOOD 1.15, can't climb ladders and don't have zombie mode... Just sit down and wait, it'll be released this week, I'm sure!
yaynds.gif

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
unknown3 said:
special mode? in special mode there's many numbers 1,2,3,4 ecc. what number i have to use?

try them all to see if if any of them works...The EZ5i is my back up cart, and I haven't had to use special mode on any game yet
maybe I should give it a go..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Honestly the EyeToy games where like proto augmented reality