DS #5208: Goldeneye 007 (USA)

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
Just been playing it, not too bad tbh, but i think they should have just remade the original game on the DS with everything the same, the 1st level did not seem the same. The Wii Goldeneye on the other hand, feels samey sort of.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I would test if this works on my Cyclo, but I got bored earlier and bought myself a few thousand Microsoft points. So I'm a little preoccupied with Castle Crashers, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Sonic 4 and AfterBurner Climax. Not to mention Need For Speed Carbon, Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition, Prototype, Red Dead Redemption, Star Ocean Last Hope, Burnout Revenge, and about a billion other things I've been meaning to finish off for far too long. But then I still have my original Goldeneye cart around here somewhere and four control pads for my treasured N64. So I should be fine for a while.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Chaz. said:
Just been playing it, not too bad tbh, but i think they should have just remade the original game on the DS with everything the same, the 1st level did not seem the same. The Wii Goldeneye on the other hand, feels samey sort of.

If they were allowed, if Activision were developing/publishing, I'd still say no.

QUOTEI would test if this works on my Cyclo, but I got bored earlier and bought myself a few thousand Microsoft points. So I'm a little preoccupied with Castle Crashers, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Sonic 4 and AfterBurner Climax. Not to mention Need For Speed Carbon, Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition, Prototype, Red Dead Redemption, Star Ocean Last Hope, Burnout Revenge, and about a billion other things I've been meaning to finish off for far too long. But then I still have my original Goldeneye cart around here somewhere and four control pads for my treasured N64. So I should be fine for a while.

Cool story bro...

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
QUOTE said:
I would test if this works on my Cyclo, but I got bored earlier and bought myself a few thousand Microsoft points. So I'm a little preoccupied with Castle Crashers, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Sonic 4 and AfterBurner Climax. Not to mention Need For Speed Carbon, Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition, Prototype, Red Dead Redemption, Star Ocean Last Hope, Burnout Revenge, and about a billion other things I've been meaning to finish off for far too long. But then I still have my original Goldeneye cart around here somewhere and four control pads for my treasured N64. So I should be fine for a while.

Cool story bro...

I know. It's great being me.

Sorry, wasn't intended as bragging. Merely stating that I have something of a backlog to get through before I can make a start on this. But then I guess I can brag a little. It wasn't all that long ago that I had damn near nothing going for me. Now I can go drop £50 or so on new games and not even care. Having a job kicks ass.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cool, another FPS game. too bad my L button doesn't work most of the time.
frown.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems to work fine on CycloDS. I'm using the B4 firmware. Not really my kind of game though.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, just caught some footage of Blood Stone DS, and though this game has some guilty pleasure value to it, I'll probably drop it for Blood Stone when it hits. The behind-the-back, cover-based thing hasn't really been done much on DS, and it'll be nice to have something of that nature for play on the go. Looks like it controls a bit like RE5 (with strafing).

Back on-topic, though, I have to admit, this game is fun but kinda bad. I'm doing this snow area now, and the stealth gameplay is silly bad, worse than Tenchu. I mean, these dudes purposely leave their backs turned to you indefinitely so you can whack them. Silly...
rolleyes.gif
But still fun. Mainly, I dig the fact that you're doing more than merely shooting your way from one checkpoint to another.

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The online multiplayer is the best ever made by N Space.

Proximity Mines + Golden Gun = Epic Win

PS.: My nick ingame is MG4M3R.

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
basher11 said:
cool, another FPS game. too bad my L button doesn't work most of the time.
frown.gif
*Looks at account name*
No wonder.

OT: I will give it a try 'caus ds games aren't big.. No really they ain't..
closedeyes.gif

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
basher11 said:
off topic..

James_Bond_007_Blood_Stone_EUR_GERMAN_NDS-ABSTRAKT
Also

as-jb007bs.rar

filename of the new bond game (James Bond 007: Blood Stone) check ds-scene if you don't believe me.

Oh yeah basher11, it's
5300 - James Bond 007: Blood Stone (EUR) (512Mbit) (ABSTRAKT)

what site does it say german, curious??

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
SixtySixHundred said:
EDIT2: Girlfriend taken DS to the shitter! No testing by me yet!!
Dude...

QUOTE(Ventresca @ Nov 3 2010, 05:54 PM) doesn't work on my dstt:

I get errcode=-4

any solution?
I have the same problem
frown.gif

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
gifi4 said:
basher11 said:
off topic..

James_Bond_007_Blood_Stone_EUR_GERMAN_NDS-ABSTRAKT
Also

as-jb007bs.rar

filename of the new bond game (James Bond 007: Blood Stone) check ds-scene if you don't believe me.

Oh yeah basher11, it's
5300 - James Bond 007: Blood Stone (EUR) (512Mbit) (ABSTRAKT)

what site does it say german, curious??

DS Scene shows a German Flag for the region..plus the boxart has the German rating system..even though it says EUR looks like there is no english included in this release folks .-.

even the release name sounds german...pass -_-

ShadowSoldier said:
King Zargo said:
QUOTE(SixtySixHundred @ Nov 3 2010, 01:25 PM)
EDIT2: Girlfriend taken DS to the shitter! No testing by me yet!!
Dude...

You've never played your handheld on the shitter before? You mad.

that's rough buddy...I feel ya....my girlfriend always want's to play my DSi because it's a bigger screen (going to get her a XL this Christmas lol)

and yes...she takes it in the bathroom >_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can