Country
stanleyopar2000 said:
gifi4 said:
basher11 said:
off topic..

James_Bond_007_Blood_Stone_EUR_GERMAN_NDS-ABSTRAKT
Also

as-jb007bs.rar

filename of the new bond game (James Bond 007: Blood Stone) check ds-scene if you don't believe me.

Oh yeah basher11, it's
5300 - James Bond 007: Blood Stone (EUR) (512Mbit) (ABSTRAKT)

what site does it say german, curious??

DS Scene shows a German Flag for the region..plus the boxart has the German rating system..no english in this release folks .-.

even the release name sounds german...pass -_-
ds scene just changed it, it was EUR for a while -_-

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
gifi4 said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
gifi4 said:
basher11 said:
off topic..

Also

as-jb007bs.rar

filename of the new bond game (James Bond 007: Blood Stone) check ds-scene if you don't believe me.

Oh yeah basher11, it's

DS Scene shows a German Flag for the region..plus the boxart has the German rating system..no english in this release folks .-.

THE NFO IS GERMAN.

you can't get anymore NOT-ENGLISH than that

ABSTRAKT presents....

Titel.....: James Bond 007: Blood Stone
Type......: Game
Company...: Activision
Area......: Germany
Lanugage..: GER

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
stanleyopar2000 said:
gifi4 said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
gifi4 said:
basher11 said:
off topic..

Also

as-jb007bs.rar

Oh yeah basher11, it's

THE NFO IS GERMAN.

you can't get anymore NOT-ENGLISH than that

ABSTRAKT presents....

Titel.....: James Bond 007: Blood Stone
Type......: Game
Company...: Activision
Area......: Germany
Lanugage..: GER
DUDE I was just saying that the the name they had up said EUR, that's all.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I was about to make a response to get back on track
happy.gif
'

let's hope that this game has as many levels as what it did in the N64 one...with the Cradle, the train, the factory with the deadly gas etc.

wizra

Trophies
XP
Country
Rayder said:
Seems to work fine on CycloDS. I'm using the B4 firmware. Not really my kind of game though.

I had to go through 7 pages until I found this useful post. What the hell is everyone else talking about?

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is room with deadly gas.. play further.. also i am using acekard 2i on a dsi no anti piracy bypass on and it plays fine till im stuck in the helicopter .. i can do everything up to the point of hitting eject then when it asks you to rotate clockwise to put the wires together it wont work.. die endlessly cause i cant rotate the stylus in a circle... i think it might have anti-piracy. or it needs a fix.. or sumthing.. would like to know if its just me or not

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Demonstryde said:
there is room with deadly gas.. play further.. also i am using acekard 2i on a dsi no anti piracy bypass on and it plays fine till im stuck in the helicopter .. i can do everything up to the point of hitting eject then when it asks you to rotate clockwise to put the wires together it wont work.. die endlessly cause i cant rotate the stylus in a circle... i think it might have anti-piracy. or it needs a fix.. or sumthing.. would like to know if its just me or not

*in extreme childish voice*

but ITS NOT ONNA TRAAIN!

I WANT IT ONNNA TRAAAAINN! NAOOUWW!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ffs, right when I finish downloading Goldeneye 007 to give it a try on my DSTWO, it fucks up a few files that are required to able to go to the game selection menu. Right when I make a copy of the game onto my Micro SD card, it messes up the "dstwo.nds" file and some other important file from the _dstwo folder.

When I made a backup of all the things I have on my Micro SD card (heard that Golden 007 screws up the DSTWO, disabling users from getting to the game selection menu), it says that "dstwo.nds" and some other file could not be read or copied when it can be read and copied. This happened RIGHT after I made a copy of the game.

Looks like a new problem has risen to attack the DSTWO. Are any DSTWO users encountering the same problem?

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
Oh ffs, right when I finish downloading Goldeneye 007 to give it a try on my DSTWO, it fucks up a few files that are required to able to go to the game selection menu. Right when I make a copy of the game onto my Micro SD card, it messes up the "dstwo.nds" file and some other important file from the _dstwo folder.

When I made a backup of all the things I have on my Micro SD card (heard that Golden 007 screws up the DSTWO, disabling users from getting to the game selection menu), it says that "dstwo.nds" and some other file could not be read or copied when it can be read and copied. This happened RIGHT after I made a copy of the game.

Looks like a new problem has risen to attack the DSTWO. Are any DSTWO users encountering the same problem?

anti-piracy that actually ATTACKS the card???...

hmm...no problems on the DSONEi (which is VERY similar to the DSTWO...just less powerful -_-) or the AceKard2i...not tested on R4..

hmm...this is very interesting...

try another game....

maybe you need to backup and reformat your MicroSD card

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stanleyopar2000 said:
I am r4ymond said:

hmm...no problems on the DSONEi (which is VERY similar to the DSTWO...just less powerful -_-) or the AceKard2i...not tested on R4..

try another game....

Yeah, I was thinking of reformatting the Micro SD card too, especially since I haven't formatted my Micro SD card for 6 months so that may be the problem.

EDIT: I just formatted my Micro SD card and copied a fresh folder of the DSTWO EOS 1.08 and now the game is working fine. I only have the _dstwo folder and the copied game on my Micro SD card. There's pretty much a variety of possibilities about why the game wasn't working earlier. It could be a memory space issue (I have a 2 GB Micro SD card and used up at most 1.90 GB).

I'm just going to leave it like this for now. I'm going to try the game by restoring all of my other files back onto the card.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
I am r4ymond said:

try another game....

Yeah, I was thinking of reformatting the Micro SD card too, especially since I haven't formatted my Micro SD card for 6 months so that may be the problem.

EDIT: I just formatted my Micro SD card and copied a fresh folder of the DSTWO EOS 1.08 and now the game is working fine. I only have the _dstwo folder and the copied game on my Micro SD card. There's pretty much a variety of possibilities about why the game wasn't working earlier. It could be a memory space issue (I have a 2 GB Micro SD card and used up at most 1.90 GB).

I'm just going to leave it like this for now. I'm going to try the game by restoring all of my other files back onto the card.

I figured dev's weren't smart enough to create such technology like that xD

for now I shall play this FPS DS game that strangely has some character names and plot elements from another superior N64 title and movie....but I just can't seem to place it........

Loop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working fine on AceKard 2i with latest (1.8.1) firmware.
Looks v similar to CoD engine but seems to play much slower - in fact slow response is kind of irritating me more & more.
I'll def try a few more levels but doesn't seem as much fun to play as the CoD games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.