Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it's actually any different or just a re-release, but I spotted the last 3 games as released and posted them here. If they shouldn't be here.....staff can feel free to remove them if necessary.

D

Deleted_171835

Goli said:
Did anyone notice MegaMan's helmet on the boxart?
That's a bowling ball.
mellow.gif

br0br0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Love how the .nfo states extras such as new content/ mini games, and ends with "see proof" with the only file in the source archive other than the .nds being a scan of the cart labeling.

F for fail on the .nfo .. Having some quality control on .nfo's goes a long way.. That sh!t is straight up sloppy/lazy.

meh..

I can turn water into uncut A grade cocaine. "See proof"

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
br0br0 said:
Love how the .nfo states extras such as new content/ mini games, and ends with "see proof" with the only file in the source archive other than the .nds being a scan of the cart labeling.

F for fail on the .nfo .. Having some quality control on .nfo's goes a long way.. That sh!t is straight up sloppy/lazy.

meh..

I can turn water into uncut A grade cocaine. "See proof"

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My guess is that it's just a second production run of the carts and the different GameID is more like a lot number. Somehow I doubt there is actually anything added as far as games......maybe some bug fixes and that's it.

I already have the original version all opened up, so I'm not going to bother with this version......unless I hear that it DOES have extra games to it.

Always did love compilations......makes you feel like you actually got your money's worth for the cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch