DS #5071: Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride Card Battle Taisen (Japan)

Bahamut_X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wasn't bad for something I was expecting. Best way to describe the play, is similar to the pachislo machines. Only downside being the very slow text in story mode.

Ashsurazenucu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Bahamut_X said:
Wasn't bad for something I was expecting. Best way to describe the play, is similar to the pachislo machines. Only downside being the very slow text in story mode.
The game itself is based off an arcade version, which is pretty much like the Dino King arcade machines: you put in cards and play a rock-paper-scissors type game against CPUs or other players. Win or lose you get new cards to add to your collection and so on.

What I'm surprised about is how the game has series 1-9 (I think 9) but from promos they show W and Accel's final forms, which isn't in 9/whatever. They may of added it just for the game, but I REALLY hope there's Skull in it.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Bahamut_X said:
Very slow text can be taken care by a code, DQ IX has this code. I hope Code Hacker will make the code
smile.gif

thewarhammer

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
sendyo said:
Is this sequel to Kamen Rider Dragon Knight? If thats true then Awesome!! I like the preview By the way.I beat Dragon Kinght a while back now I can't wait to play this!
yaynds.gif
Hope its just as good as Dragon Knight or maybe even better!
biggrin.gif

And By the way....lol Japanesse Power rangers!
rofl2.gif

...it's strange read something like "lol japanese Power Rangers", instead of "lol american tokusatsu"...u.u'

...well, wish it were a fighting game (...because I have to admit that Dragon Knight is awesome, wish they could release the same product using Ryuuki instead of his american - shitty - version...)...

mineru

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I think this game have protection. the battle system is easy to understand.

My issue? Opponent ALWAYS gets a critical hit in first turn.
frown.gif

CharAznable

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mineru said:

frown.gif

I don't think that's AP.

I mean hell, I'm using an M3 Real, the most AP-prone cart ever. And I'm having no problems at all.

ChrnoYamato1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I think it's got protection too. The critical thing essentially keeps you from winning because it haults your attack. I won ONCE completely by chance. Also, people reportedly can't save from what I heard. Any chance wood r4 will be updated with a fix? SRW OG Saga MK LOE got updated pretty fast...

EDIT: Ok, this game HAS to have protection, because I note two unnatural things:

1.) Opponent ALWAYS gets Retsugeki (critical) on the first turn, thereby destroying almost ANY chance of you winning because battles usually go like this:

Round 1 = oppoenent gets crit, you can't attack
Round 2 = Both players attack
round 3 = comp special attack, you're dead

2.) The second thing I noticed is that whenever there is a tie and "Rider Rush" happens, you are lucky enough to go turtle speed while the computer goes faster than the speed of sound.

Hopefully there will be a fix for this soon.

EDIT2: Nevermind, there is a fix that works perfectly!

GlennTheMage

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Before someone comes in and states that Kamen Rider is a Power Rangers Rip-off
is kinda wrong because Super Sentai(Japanese Power Rangers or at least the series what is the base for PR) and Kamen Rider are from the SAME Creator
Shotaro Ishinomori

but to get back on topic
This game is just Badass
every Rider-fan can get there game on with this one
I personally wait for a Climax Heroes game on the PSP or DS
but Ganbaride is a other good Rider game!

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
ChrnoYamato1991 said:
Yeah, I think it's got protection too. The critical thing essentially keeps you from winning because it haults your attack. I won ONCE completely by chance. Also, people reportedly can't save from what I heard. Any chance wood r4 will be updated with a fix? SRW OG Saga MK LOE got updated pretty fast...

EDIT: Ok, this game HAS to have protection, because I note two unnatural things:

1.) Opponent ALWAYS gets Retsugeki (critical) on the first turn, thereby destroying almost ANY chance of you winning because battles usually go like this:

Round 1 = oppoenent gets crit, you can't attack
Round 2 = Both players attack
round 3 = comp special attack, you're dead

2.) The second thing I noticed is that whenever there is a tie and "Rider Rush" happens, you are lucky enough to go turtle speed while the computer goes faster than the speed of sound.

Hopefully there will be a fix for this soon.

EDIT2: Nevermind, there is a fix that works perfectly!
People in gamefaqs said the same thing, so better find a fix patch or hex edit the rom yourself, or wait your cart to release a firmware update.

zelgadis

Trophies
XP
Country
I facepalmed pretty hard from reading the comments of people saying "sequel to dragon knight" or "lol japanese power rangers" do people really not know where most of their stuff comes from or based off of?.......seriously......we have the internet...use it!

I will definitely try this out! Love the kamen rider series =D

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people are ignorant. i bet you they still think their ds's came from nintendo of america when japan were the ones to make it.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
GlennTheMage said:
Ashsurazenucu said:
ShinRyouma said:
People in gamefaqs said the same thing, so better find a fix patch or hex edit the rom yourself, or wait your cart to release a firmware update.

Or put on a hat, glasses, and a trenchcoat and go 'ONORE DECADE'
rofl2.gif

I officially lol'd XD
This is all Decade's fault! >:C

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
Decades costumes fail so bad, watch it in HD and you'll see half the costumes have printed armour and features, rather than the metal and leather/rubber of the original suits, hell for Decade's suit it looks like some production staff ran into the local Don Quiote store, and spent their lunch money on random bits of fancy dress to make it...

noname9889

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Seicomart said:
Decades costumes fail so bad, watch it in HD and you'll see half the costumes have printed armour and features, rather than the metal and leather/rubber of the original suits, hell for Decade's suit it looks like some production staff ran into the local Don Quiote store, and spent their lunch money on random bits of fancy dress to make it...
That was mainly because they stretched out their budget pretty bad, especially with the final ride's

patz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
Thanks for pointing out. I don't know what Child's play patch mean. I thought it was some kind of trainer.

Also, somebody claimed that it wasn't AP. So I didn't know. Thanks again anyway.
CharAznable said:
mineru said:

frown.gif

I don't think that's AP.

I mean hell, I'm using an M3 Real, the most AP-prone cart ever. And I'm having no problems at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny