DS #4906: Captain Tsubasa: Gekitou no Kiseki (Japan)

sureiya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sureiya said:
YESSS! Been a long time since a new CT game came out. Too bad the detail on graphics couldn't even compete with Inazuma.
My bad hehe those trailers didn't do it justice. The graphics are actually good, it completely feels like a CT game should PLUS voices! The only thing I'm not happy about this game is a single match lasts forever. There's too much game time in this game.

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Wow its out can't wait to play this game if you guys loved Inazuma Eleven same as me you will love this game

Can't wait for Inazuma Eleven 3 it will be out July 1st

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone else still love the card game for the GBA? Those were good times when it was released...
gbasp.gif

Which comes to the point - is the music in this game as good as it was on the card one?

sureiya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The GBA CT game was ok for me, but I'd rather play the classic gameplay CT had just like this new one. Collecting those player cards is too tedious for me. >_

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
manaphy4ever said:
Wow its out can't wait to play this game if you guys loved Inazuma Eleven same as me you will love this game

Personally I prefer Inazuma Eleven to this I wish the Translation project hadn't been abandoned
cry.gif

Anyways I may give this a try, how playable is it without Japanese knowledge?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
DarkWay said:
manaphy4ever said:

Personally I prefer Inazuma Eleven to this I wish the Translation project hadn't been abandoned
cry.gif

Anyways I may give this a try, how playable is it without Japanese knowledge?

this game doesn't looks like inazuma
its full of action that based on the comic
smile.gif

you don't need to know japanese to play
but you might lose out on the story part....

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
smile.gif

Indeed i've watch "some" of the anime series but it didn't grip me like Inazuma did, so I "fear" the game will be the same and a good story is what I enjoy most >,,< and having seen most of the anime series of that I understand basically whats going on in the game (saying that I wish the anime series was subbed faster
smile.gif
) the only trouble is controls, and the various little extra tasks the game want's you to do, that's not part of the story >,,

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
playing the game a little while
this game is about winning thats for sure
but most importantly is to unlock all the classic moment of the comic
therefore, you might need to replay the match over and over again to unlock some cool scene
smile.gif

this game is just like the old one (if i am not wrong SFC)

kkaalldd

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Captain_Tsubasa_Gekitou_No_Kiseki_CRACK_JAP_NDS-SUXXORS

Instructions to apply the patch:

Extract sxs-ctcr.zip to a directory and put cvn-ctgk.nds in the same dir as the extracted files. Now run sxs-ctcr.bat to generate a working rom.

PATCH WORK FOR ALL CARD

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
hi guys, is there any translation yet for this one?? i'm a big fan of captain majid/tsubasa

i've even made an english fan art box, check it out and tell me if you like it ;D :

captaintsubasabox.png

Goblinator

Trophies
XP
Country
DarkWay said:
elixirdream said:
smile.gif

Indeed i've watch "some" of the anime series but it didn't grip me like Inazuma did, so I "fear" the game will be the same and a good story is what I enjoy most >,,< and having seen most of the anime series of that I understand basically whats going on in the game (saying that I wish the anime series was subbed faster
smile.gif
) the only trouble is controls, and the various little extra tasks the game want's you to do, that's not part of the story >,,<

it's not based on the anime but the comic book. Konami doesn't own the rights to produce anime based captain tsubasa games (it's bandai namco who has that). also, inazuma is considered to be captain tsubasa for the newer generation. i mean, the original captain tsubasa was released in 1981 and got pretty popular thanks to the shounen like approach to soccer (with special techniques and stuff).

QUOTE(Inunah @ May 21 2010, 11:09 PM)
Damn, I thought this was Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. My faith in humanity is ruined over horrible soccer=based game that shouldn't exist.
typical usa response who obviously didn't grow up with captain tsubasa in the 80s. too bad for you cuz there are around 15 captain tsubasa games that were made and only like 2 for tsubasa reservoir chronicles . tough luck haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That's one bad nightmare