DS #4787: Seitokai no Ichizon - DS-suru Seitokai (Japan)

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
kimyom said:
*UPDATE*
Please use this file instead of the above "For DSTT" files.
It will work on YSMENU too.

Used it on my R4YSAUTO 0.0.2 , not it runs, but cant get past the tittle screen T_T (Used clean ROM)

EDIT: And tryed with the R4 patched ver with the new files for DSTT, and the screen stays blank once run T_Tx2

EDIT-AGAIN: Tryed it with the ROM patched with thenormal rudolph patch (not the R4 specified) and works
biggrin.gif
!!!

Comments while playing:

-Rofl they talk in the beginning about how they are in a game now (coming from the anime) and media world and etc, also, one of them wants to be in 3D next...funny.
-Haha the main character was doing his narration and one of the girls answered to the narration xD, he was like "Even in the narration!?" *sigh* well is just this kind of little stuff i can understand with 1 year of japanese study, big things are already too hard.
- The main char just asked for the harem ending xD. Lol i think ill watch this anime soon, looks funny.
-Alright got to the first part you can save. The prologue was just crazy xD, the girls and main char arguing about the best ending, and the main char wanting harem ending and a teacher got mad cuz the prologue was ending and she wasnt introduced, etc, it seems the humor will be good xD.
Maybe later ill try to post how the gameplay is if there is some ppl interested (i still got to see how it is as well) but gotta go sleep
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it