DS #4708: Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing (USA)

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Depravo said:
Metal Overlord said:
Can someone give me the download link for the arm7 patch fix so I can get it working on my Acekard 2i please?
Is it too much trouble to go to Filetrip and search for ARM7?

It has always baffled me why some people are willing to wait hours for a response on a forum, when instead all they have to do is spend 5 minute doing a search on google.

Posts merged

tattar8 said:
Tanas said:
QUOTE(Rayder @ Feb 27 2010, 06:40 PM)
Sleep mode works fine with Sonic & Sega Racing in CycloDS 1.57b4. Just thought I'd mention that.
Just like the SCSD1, hopefully team cycops will also be releasing an update for their Edge.
I don't think EDGE is made by Cyclo
I think that you think wrong
smile.gif

Morty464

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
so why i'm thinking that we are in war ?
tongue.gif
le't be 2gther tell we have kill this PRBLM

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
berlinka said:
outgum said:
Still no R4 Update, Meh
My hype leve for it kinda went like this now.

At First
ohmy.gif

One day after its release
unsure.gif

Now
sleep.gif

probably when fix for R4
tpi.gif
Mister, it's just a kartgame for the DS, which isn't even better than Mario Kart. What's there to cry about? Or do you just like hyping stuff randomly?

WELL EXCUSE ME! DO YOU SEE A CRYING SMILEY IN THERE!?

I didn't think so XD
I just like sonic, Its not if the game is better or worse than mario kart, its the fact its a new game to play WITH sonic in it! Yay!

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
outgum said:
berlinka said:
outgum said:
Still no R4 Update, Meh
My hype leve for it kinda went like this now.

At First
ohmy.gif

One day after its release
unsure.gif

Now
sleep.gif

probably when fix for R4
tpi.gif
Mister, it's just a kartgame for the DS, which isn't even better than Mario Kart. What's there to cry about? Or do you just like hyping stuff randomly?

WELL EXCUSE ME! DO YOU SEE A CRYING SMILEY IN THERE!?

I didn't think so XD
I just like sonic, Its not if the game is better or worse than mario kart, its the fact its a new game to play WITH sonic in it! Yay!
You are totally right. It's merely that your comment triggered me because it's one of the numerous comments from people who think this is a game one must own and needs to be hyped. Which is complete bullshit. There are so many fantastic games on the DS, and this simply will not be in the top ten of best games on the DS. We have Mario Kart, this is Mario Kart with other characters. It's just not groundbraking. You can look forward to play a game, but all this hyping shit is getting me fed up. Okay, maybe it's the fact that I'm 35 years of age and have seen many computer games in my life and some people react to stuff that almost isn't worth talking about like they're going insane (Pressing F5 - F5 - F5 - F5!!!!)

Come on. Get a life..... oh and please don't even reply on this 'cause it ain't worth it.

mk123a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually I find this game > Mario Kart... It has a great sense of speed and the silky smooth 60fps just makes it that much prettier. Also the drift mechanism seems to make sense, unlike the abused snaking in mkds.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd love to be able to enjoy this game to but so far I haven't found a way to get it to work on my EDGE card I may give the PC version a bash (there is a PC version right?)
ph34r.gif

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rommy667 said:
Great game indeed
smile.gif
works on ak2i holding x.....

we already know that its working on several carts already

I only have an EDGE card (not updating my card until the supercard dstwo comes out) so i've been trying various things to fix the game for my EDGE I've made it switch from black to white screen and thats about it >.>

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Tanas said:
Soma Cruz said:
Does this work with ez-flash v?(just some random question)(I have that card)
No it doesnt.

EZ-Flash is pretty good about getting kernel fixes -- they just released one for a bunch of Japanese games last Friday.

But we'll have to wait for that, because nobody ever seems to be able to figure out any patches or workarounds for EZ-Flash other than the developers themselves. The day the EZ-Flash team stops updating the kernel will be a baaad day for this card.

Drak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
42 pages for a kart game... really? Don't get me wrong, Mario Kart is probably the game I played the most on the DS. Still, sorry but, I don't understand.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Drak said:
42 pages for a kart game... really? Don't get me wrong, Mario Kart is probably the game I played the most on the DS. Still, sorry but, I don't understand.

42 pages about asking how to get this game to work on their flash cart
smile.gif

it is always the case
tongue.gif

the longer the game get cracked..
you will see the topic escalate
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/i1n5dUCBB5M?si=APPrpzXJVZrkwMIm this is why you don't buy preloaded systems lol