DS #4536: Grand Trucker Aniki - Shigoto to Kenka to Koimoyou (Japan)

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

After viewing the trailer this game actually intrigues me, shame it isn't in a language that I can read.

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
A new GTA game, awesome.
rolleyes.gif

Edit: Doesn't look half-bad, but definitely not my type of game.

dryo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why do japanese have to make the skill based jobs into a freaking adventure? Like for instance, they made fast and furious tokyo challenge really interesting, something else besides big engines and turbo

Posts merged

I mean there is an anime about bartending...BARTENDING when I watched that, it made me feel like I didn't deserved being an bartender for my summerjob.

eSPy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyone played it yet? interested to see if its easy enough to pick up with no knowledge of Japanese. Since it looks like theres alot of missions and things im guessing it would be pretty hard

eSPy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well i just played it for a bit. pretty easy sofar with no need to translate. Just head for the points on the map and such. there are some questions you have to answer to the girl to make her like you more, but not that many really. only played for a few minutes though so who knows. anyones else played it? its kinda like a less fun GTA (grand theft auto that is)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)