Hacking (Hopefully) Official PSP Request Your Translation Topic

Pokemonfan6498

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Game Name: コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ LOST COLORS (Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion: Lost Colors)
Developer/Publisher: Bandai Namco Games
Release: March 27, 2008
Genre: Visual Novel

Does it have lots of text?
yes
Why I don't think this will come out in the West?
it's held as one of the best anime by a lot of fans but it has some very clear flaws that even it's fans agree with, and I've never seen anyone not like it and be like bad for it. It's a good anime with good characters, good plot, and a great ending that's really it.
What is it about?
in Code Geass: Lost Colors the video game there are several different endings and clips of Lelouch that involves the main character Rai. In the first scene of the game, Lelouch, along with Milly, were the first people Rai meets when he enters the school before he went unconscious. After Rai woke up several days later, Lelouch immediately had doubts about him and was shocked that Milly made him a student, but was reluctant to accept him.
Popularity in Japan:
great
Box Art:

Code_Geass_Lost_Colors_JPN_PSP-Coverart.jpg

Screenshots:

Lost-Colors-Title-Screen.jpg
14233172914_a0d7c28556_o.jpg
14233172814_06aab7863a_o.jpg
14046840137_fb71d08940_o.jpg

Videos:

Why I think it needs to be translated?
because we never got any game based on code geass anime or manga

Last edited by Pokemonfan6498,

Pokemonfan6498

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Game Name: ガンダムメモリーズ 〜戦いの記憶〜 (Gundam Memories: Memories of Battle
Developer/Publisher: Bandai Namco Games
Release: June 27 2011
Genre:
Action

Does it have lots of text?
probably
Why I don't think this will come out in the West?
we didn,t had much games in gundam series in usa or europe
What is it about?
Gundam Memories is a hack and slash/3rd person shooter game that takes place entirely on a zero-gravity plane, allowing players to move about freely in any direction, similar to Mobile Suit Gundam: Encounters in Space, though in a somewhat limited fashion. Before battle, the player can assemble a squad of three and can switch between members at will with those on standby recovering health. The X button has the unit boost forward though the analog stick allows them to move in any direction. While holding R button, either holding back or forward can allow for altitude control. Holding the O button allows the player to defend themselves from any attack to reduce damage and double tapping in any direction executes a burst of speed that temporarily renders the mobile suit invincible. The player can attack using either close-range weapons or melee combat with the Triangle button or use firearms with the Square button. Tapping either of these extends the attack in a combo or employs the use of other weapons. Some mobile suits also have a charged attack which either produces an unblockable melee attack or a much more powerful weapon. Unique to this game is the SP Gauge which has a number of usages and is filled by either dealing or receiving damage. Pressing Triangle and O activates an Awakening mode which consumes less thrust, speeds up and strengthens the mobile suit while unlocking other functions and weapons. Depending on the mobile suit and pilot, these changes can vary such as the mobile suits from 00 using Trans-AM or Kira, Athrun, etc using SEED factor. Pressing Square and X will initiate a Quick Attack which consists of Quick Time Events of the user attacking with multiple weapons and techniques, not unlike those seen in RPGs and the attacks. The strength of the attack varies on how quickly the player can input the button sequence, ranging from Excellent to Nice. Depending on the rating, the attack may either land successfully, be defending against, missed or even countered. This can also apply to the player too if they wish to avoid damage. After the

Visiting the shop allows players to customize and upgrade mobile suits, unlocking new attacks or extending their Quick Attacks to the point of allowing teammates to attack in unison. Mobile Suits are unlocked by playing through the game's mission mode and clearing specific missions divided up into ranks. A survival mode exists for each rank into a total of 6, the first five of which are chosen by the player.

The game's story mode features Gundam SEED Destiny, 00 and Unicorn up to the third episode and cutscenes are told via text with still images of the characters.

Popularity in Japan:
average 3.61
Box Art:

Gundam_Memories-Coverart.jpg

Screenshots:

Videos:

Why I think it needs to be translated?
it,s damn gundam it has to be good
What I can do to help?:
Unfortunately there,s nothing i can do to help

Reactions: AnimeRcartoonS

Syayo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Name: Toriko: Gourmet Survival (トリコ グルメサバイバル!)
Developer/Publisher:
Bandai Namco Games
Release: PlayStation Portable 2011-08-04 (13 years ago) in Japan only
Genre: Action Adventure RPG
Toriko_Gourmet_Survival_JPN_PSP-Coverart.jpg

Please oh please can someone do this a justice before 2025

YuseiFD

Trophies
XP
Country
Game Name: Toriko: Gourmet Survival (トリコ グルメサバイバル!)
Developer/Publisher:
Bandai Namco Games
Release: PlayStation Portable 2011-08-04 (13 years ago) in Japan only
Genre: Action Adventure RPG
View attachment 430554

Please oh please can someone do this a justice before 2025
Game is a bit hard and will require you someone with font hacking knowledge, as the game doesn't have any halfwidth gylphs, other than that, the game uses an easy structured .pac archiving system, which contains multiple files that are compressed with lzs algo.

Images are using gim format.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1