DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Vincent Valentine said:
Im glad to see this, i just wish ninty would STOP PUTTING IN AP! seriously it stops us for a couple of days, tops but its pointless.

- VV

Well they put it in because they think they will stop us from playing it, yet it fails.
Though this is looking like a tough one to fix

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Kiriashi said:
[Note: There is no point in calling me a "noob". I am fully aware of my lack of intelligence on what I'm about to ask; why else would I be asking?]

Sorry for the stupid question, but how do I download this? Or rather, what is this? Has a ROM been released? And if so, what exactly is this AP? Does it prevent playability?

AP means 'anti piracy' a.k.a. people who don't buy the game will have to wait for a fix. Nintendo has made this anti piracy to slow down piracy and to convince people to buy the game.
A rom has been released. It is illegal on GBAtemp to submit those sites the only thing i could do for you is: www.google.nl search for the rom.
So ap means you can't play the game until (a) hacker(s) have found a solution to the problem.

Hope this helps.

Greetz, Tijntje_7

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kiriashi said:
[Note: There is no point in calling me a "noob". I am fully aware of my lack of intelligence on what I'm about to ask; why else would I be asking?]

Sorry for the stupid question, but how do I download this? Or rather, what is this? Has a ROM been released? And if so, what exactly is this AP? Does it prevent playability?

You have 55 posts on here yet you don't know gbatemp doesn't host roms or allow any links to them?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
luke_c said:
Thanks for keeping us updated that it isn't on your site every post, there is more than one ROM site you know, you moan at everyone else for being lazy you're not exactly setting a good example.

I don't like to use other sites, actually i don't know any other sites because i have always used the same one.
Why should i use different sites when it will be put up on this one anyway? I'm not in a rush to play this game nor i'm i to fix or find a fix.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
deanxxczx said:
luke_c said:
Thanks for keeping us updated that it isn't on your site every post, there is more than one ROM site you know, you moan at everyone else for being lazy you're not exactly setting a good example.

I don't like to use other sites, actually i don't know any other sites because i have always used the same one.
Why should i use different sites when it will be put up on this one anyway? I'm not in a rush to play this game nor i'm i to fix or find a fix.

Then stop shit posting in the fucking thread.

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
no$zoomer scares me
frown.gif
So much JAPANESE
ohmy.gif

Can anyone give me a hand?
smile.gif

Kiriashi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thegame07 said:
Kiriashi said:

You have 55 posts on here yet you don't know gbatemp doesn't host roms or allow any links to them?

Of course I do. That's why I was so confused, and asked what this was (assuming it wasn't in fact a ROM). I don't see why you couldn't have posted something like this:

QUOTE(tijntje_7 @ Dec 3 2009, 12:56 PM)
AP means 'anti piracy' a.k.a. people who don't buy the game will have to wait for a fix. Nintendo has made this anti piracy to slow down piracy and to convince people to buy the game.
A rom has been released. It is illegal on GBAtemp to submit those sites the only thing i could do for you is: www.google.nl search for the rom.
So ap means you can't play the game until (a) hacker(s) have found a solution to the problem.

Hope this helps.

Greetz, Tijntje_7

Thank you Tijntje_7.

One more question, why would I want to download it if I can't play anything on it at all? I'm going to buy the game anyways, so it's no big deal.

recoomeboom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wouldn't it benefit everyone for this thread to be locked? that way I wouldn't have to scroll through 100000 crappy spam posts to know when a fix is out, i'd just be able to look and see that the thread is unlocked so it must be. there's really nothing to discuss yet so there is no reason for the thread to be open. its not like anyone is actually talking about gameplay...

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
JPnintendo said:
Hello, here--> http://www.mediafire.com/?yobm4mqhmgi a save data, this is after de train problem, it works on R4, TTDS, you can play about 30 minutes, then you will need to use the train and the problem of the controls apears again xDD but 30 minutes are 30 minutes =D

=D thanks! holy crap this is working for me!

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Is anyone else except me having it lock up / crash right at the start with no$GBA and an R4?

No$GBA says Data Could Not Be Read and the DS screen just freezes up right at the start.

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Kiriashi said:
thegame07 said:
Kiriashi said:

Of course I do. That's why I was so confused, and asked what this was (assuming it wasn't in fact a ROM). I don't see why you couldn't have posted something like this:

QUOTE(tijntje_7 @ Dec 3 2009, 12:56 PM)

Hope this helps.

Greetz, Tijntje_7

Thank you Tijntje_7.

One more question, why would I want to download it if I can't play anything on it at all? I'm going to buy the game anyways, so it's no big deal.

At the moment it is kinda useless to download the rom. However, you can walk around and view the title screen and some other tiny eeny meeny fun bits
smile.gif
. But when the fix is released the rom will be playable. Just as it was an original game car(d/t? like flashcarT?)

Greetz, Tijntje_7

BearClaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
outgum said:
588 User(s) are reading this topic (401 Guests and 6 Anonymous Users)
Lol....
Guests, Sign up nooooobs!
In all honesty, im not really excited, its worth a play though...
I still prefer the N64 Zeldas, They were the best.

i signed up... now what? .D
jk it usually takes 2-6 days for the patches to answer all the coming noobish questions

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
Aeon said:
JPnintendo said:
Hello, here--> http://www.mediafire.com/?yobm4mqhmgi a save data, this is after de train problem, it works on R4, TTDS, you can play about 30 minutes, then you will need to use the train and the problem of the controls apears again xDD but 30 minutes are 30 minutes =D

=D thanks! holy crap this is working for me!

maybe this will work for longer on different cards. Maybe on some cards.. it will work fine past that part

then again, some say it dont save on their card..maybe it will post the cow of death

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
deanxxczx said:
salamai said:
Is anyone else except me having it lock up / crash right at the start with no$GBA and an R4?

No$GBA says Data Could Not Be Read and the DS screen just freezes up right at the start.

Have you used the settings on this thread?
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=194436

Thanks but what about the R4, any way to fix it from freezing up there? I'd rather play it on the DS.
tongue.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Vincent Valentine said:
Im glad to see this, i just wish ninty would STOP PUTTING IN AP! seriously it stops us for a couple of days, tops but its pointless.

- VV

^THIS^

What's the longest it's ever taken us to bypass AP? Two weeks on M+L BIS? Maybe COP The Recruit? We got them both working in the end. AP is a thorn in our collective balls, but it's never gonna stop us, I reckon. As said in another topic, 'what is added by man can be removed by man'. Which pretty much nails it. Anything they can do, we can undo.

Well, I'm bored of waiting around for the fix. Think I'll go play Tetris for a while. Beat my high score the other day on the gameboy version. New high score is 96,240. Is that good?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: why were servers down?