DS #3902: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (USA)

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZeroEXE93 said:
The game freezes a lot on YSMenu (R4). Oh well, back to playing on the retail cart.

Use R4 with boot-able YSMenu instead of YSMenu firmware alone. The only time I use YSMenu is for those few games that R4 doesn't handle perfectly (Super Mario RPG 3, Made in Ore).

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Sstew said:
So this or TWEWY. Which is better? or are these 2 different ends of a spectrum?
Is this closer to Disgaea?
This, since I prefer SRPGs, and yes, this is closer to Disgaea... But just not quite...

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
DS1 said:
ZeroEXE93 said:
The game freezes a lot on YSMenu (R4). Oh well, back to playing on the retail cart.

Use R4 with boot-able YSMenu instead of YSMenu firmware alone. The only time I use YSMenu is for those few games that R4 doesn't handle perfectly (Super Mario RPG 3, Made in Ore).
Thanks, I'll try that. Are the new unofficial updates ok or should I stick to the official firmware 1.18?

skurai123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
What do you mean by bootable YSMenu? I just tried YSMenu but it still crashes. It crashes on Day 2, at the cemetery. The screen turns black and this beeping sound starts...

BilliePop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game was a lot better than I expected it to be. It's challenging at times. The artwork is very nice. And it's got a very interesting story to it. I'll eventually play it over again to get all the possible routes.
biggrin.gif
My only problem was that the game seemed a bit short.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning