DS #3812: Tactics Layer: Ritina Guard Senki (Japan)

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
N-TG said:
Well I used a R4 with 1,18 firmware and nothing...stucks after the first screen...

It was the same for me. But it works with Ysmenu a.k.a unofficial firmware 1.19. I had both of the boxes unchecked. Didn't work otherwise. Anyway, it's not very hard to understand the gameplay if you've played a few SRPG's before. The stats are shown in English (the letters for it), so equipping's not a problem. And in the battles, there's icons to indicate what your actions are. It's all very easy to figure out. It's probably not too hard to get through the game if you don't know Japanese at all.

And expect lots of uhm... movement when fiddling with the equipment >.<
It's usually the part I hate most in SRPG's
tongue.gif

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N-TG, what flash cart do you have? you should really use ysmenu with r4. dont know how well it works with other carts.

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
xshinox said:
you hate jiggling boobies or changing equipment?

In SRPG's, I usually hate buying and changing equipment because it takes an enternity. Could easily be done in a matter of minutes if the menu browsing went easier and faster (I hated that in FFTA I'd spend more time buying and changing equipment than actually fighting). I was saying that I don't dislike it in this game >.<

Doubt it'll see an English release, but no one would play this for the story anyway.

iRhyme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For me it does not work on my 1.55B1 Cyclo evo and it works on my R4 with the "Official 1.19" found on this site ...

yes! it works with Cyclo 1.55B2, thx team cyclops !

MOD edit: Posts merged. Please just edit your previous post next time, ok? Double posting is against the rules here.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is no official 1.19 firmware for r4. they stopped making official firmwares at 1.18.
there is a unofficial 1.19 firmware which some consider it as the ysmenu.

SplashTOMATO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iRhyme said:
For me it does not work on my 1.55B1 Cyclo evo and it works on my R4 with the "Official 1.19" found on this site ...

I thought latest firmware for CycloDS Evo was 1.54? Where are you seeing 1.55 ?
ohmy.gif

esker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
SplashTOMATO said:
iRhyme said:

I thought latest firmware for CycloDS Evo was 1.54? Where are you seeing 1.55 ?
ohmy.gif
That's 1.55b2, i.e. version 1.55, beta 2. It's available in the beta test board on the official CycloDS forums. Said board's only available if you're registered and logged in there.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
anyone else thought of jigglypuff?
smileipb2.png

ya, i doubt that this game will ever be localised, too sexy and also too much speech
frown.gif
i agree with the too sexy part but the too much speech? rpg's have lots of speech. it wont stop a company from localizing it. its just the jiggly boobs that might not interest them to do so excluding super robot taisen og saga endless frontier

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9pwfLTaW8J8?si=FaKUzB-OBP92LnUD