h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[M said:
artin]
I approve.

Thanks for your approval Hadrian, that means I can play it.
rolleyes.gif
Oh wait...

NP was pretty positive on this. And since the two Cooking Mama's were fun I'm expecting this one to be a pretty good game also.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
lol... should gardening come before cooking, or did u buy yer previous groceries now figure tht with the economy downfall, i have to plant em myself
i might get this one since ppl did like it unlike myself (cuz i didn't try it - i'd rather try AJ:AA)

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Played it a lot last night. It's a good game... it's a Mama title after all.

But I find a bit dispersive the entire "do first phase of planting - do something else - return to the first plant - onoez hurry to another one because is wilting".

You can't really do more than 3 plants at time, otherwise you risk that some other plant will wilt.

Other than that, it's really nice and instructive (apart from the fictional thingies)
tongue.gif

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wife loves this series even more than I do. I still haven't finished the 2nd cooking mama. I'll still give this a try, though.

sueil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh didn't really like it. Maybe it's just me, but the controls aren't as good as the past mama games. The shoveling dirt one gave me a lot of trouble as it didn't seem to pick up on my movement. Maybe I wasn't doing it fast enough, but when I did that it shoveled way to much and still took a few tries to get it to recognize the movement. Anyone else notice this?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well after playing it a bit, planting in all different gardens and such
this game is very repetitive and tedious
you can really plant more then 2 things at a time (well you actually can) but you will never be able to manage them all, and the plants will die

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: more of a platinum guy myself personally