1. Depravo

Depravo KALSARIKÄNNIT
    Former Staff

United Kingdom
    It works on R4 with YSMenu without patching so presumably it will work on R4 firmware with an ARM7 patch (should it need one).

2. Gundam Eclipse

Gundam Eclipse True Demon Route

India
    Presumably...
    well, i guess thats good enough.
    Thanks for helping
    _>
    ^ignore that (_> part), i have got into a habit of doing that D:

3. Fabis94

Fabis94 Xbawx playa

Racist much?

4. Reaper

Reaper Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂

United States
    Is this game good?
    Can't understand obvious sarcasm much?

5. Depravo

Depravo KALSARIKÄNNIT
    Former Staff

United Kingdom
    When I saw that post, I KNEW the irony would pass over the head of most people.

A good rule of thumb is to always assume 90% of people are less intelligent then yourself before you make a post containing any wit, satire or sarcasm.

6. SamusKnight2K

SamusKnight2K GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Maybe it's just because I'm in a bad mood, but to me this game is crap. VA is shoddy, main hero yammers quickly like he's on crack, character sprites are too cartoony looking, and it feels like your generic RPG. Audio is awful too, way too "tinny". I know the DS has alot of limitations but this is just awful. Perhaps others see something in the game that I don't... But it's not gonna be a game that'll stay on my flashcart for long. Keep in mind all of this is just my personal opinion, your results will vary.

7. fateastray

fateastray GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    Although you play PS0? It's about the same on those fields. And since you can stand Japanese, why not undub it? Doesn't that eliminate two critiques. True, it's like a generic RPG, but then again, so is Suikoden 1 and 2. And since it's your opinion, you can't call it crap, because that would be a fact. You're right about how results may vary.

8. kohkindachi

kohkindachi GBAtemp Fan

Senegal
    I've completed this game [​IMG] Nice ending [​IMG]

By the way can't we save the completed games?

9. SamusKnight2K

SamusKnight2K GBAtemp Regular

United States
    To start off I wanna apologize for the confusion if any, I was expressing annoyance over their 3D models, not the still-image cut-ins during dialogue or CGI cutscenes. Now onto the quotes...

I fail to see where I said it was a "fact". I said to me it was crap. That means in MY opinion the game isn't worth playing. To ME the game sucks... It has nothing to do with what others think of the game. Face it, there's gonna be at least one person who doesn't like a game (Valid reasons or not) and at this time that happens to be me.

I'll leave it at that. Again to me it was just opinion. I can call the game whatever I want but it doesn't mean that it really is that to others. If people believe for example it can be the Game of the Year then that's their choice. Maybe it could be. Maybe to you my opinion doesn't matter. But of course you're entitled to argue with me if you want or just ignore it. Makes no difference to me.

10. shiv

shiv Member
    Newcomer

Can anyone enlighten me what the speed rating of a char does? Does it mean the order (or chance) to get his turn executed before others? In a turn based RPG a speed rating sounds quite out of place for me (new to RPGs at all). I love the game so far, seems like a lot of effort and work was put into it. Its actually the first game where I do the occasional stop to watch the details, something which I'm used to only in PC games.

Cheers!

11. Try2bcool

Try2bcool GBAtemp Fan

United States
    It's not racist...it's patriotism. If we wanted to talk like them, we wouldn't have dumped all that tea in Pearl Harbor. [​IMG]

12. cutterjohn

cutterjohn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Damn! And I thought that we had dumped it in the Saint Lawrence River just outside of Quebec... [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. alvin_a1234

alvin_a1234 Newbie
    Newcomer

Senegal
    [​IMG] Anyone got the game jamming halfway?

I played until the part when the main character managed to get into the tower of the one true way through this portal, then while showing the video when Nova was saying something, it just hanged there... >_< Anyone know how I can solve this problem? (I personally tried this twice, but both times it jammed at the same place...)

14. mike10003

mike10003 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Is there a reason why the game just blacks out when I try to leave Mislato River for the first time? I tried to redownload the ROM and it still freezes.

15. 23.

23. Newbie
    Newcomer

Swaziland
    Hello, I'm new so I know it must sound stupid but where do I get the rom? I don't see any link on the page and when I search for the ndsrelease with the number it gives me a totally different game x) thank you in advance for your answers!

16. dimmidice

dimmidice GBAtemp Addict

Belgium
    piracy isn't allowed on this site. try google. also this is from 09. this is some powerful necromancy.

17. shaunj66

shaunj66 GBAtemp Administrator
    Administrator

United Kingdom
    We do not host copyrighted content nor do we provide links or information on how to obtain it.

Please do yourself a favour and familiarise yourself with the forum rules.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Tierkreis, Suikoden, #3593