DS #3574: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (USA)

kohkindachi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Whew...finally working on my R4 :/ Wifi works too.

so now...anyone knows where can i find my friend code
biggrin.gif

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
games really good i'm just stuck on one part... but other wise you can add team members once you go to the town that's freaking sweet!!

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
How does Wii-DS connectivity on this work? Does the CycloDS and G6 only support this? Are the Wii and DS versions exactly the same with no differences at all?

Anyone know these answers?

darthsabre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't seem to get this to work on R4 with YSMENU firmware.

I have added the cheatcode and over wrote the USRCHEAT file but when I try to run the game, there is no cheat option when I highlight the game.

Can someone please pm me how to get this working on R4 with YSMENU installed? (maybe attached a copy of a working USRCHEAT file
smile.gif
)

Thanks inadvance

EDIT: got it working

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
That's really sad, to see this topic becomes so popular that even 'hinting' for the rom will ban you forever. I understand we are suppose to enforce the law of not commercializing or advertising the roms, this is a bit unexpected since people like myself is searching for this rom too.

All the other people that are searching for that rom, please don't give any information on how or where to obtain it. It's out now but not visible to download...yet.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
That's really sad, to see this topic becomes so popular that even 'hinting' for the rom will ban you forever. I understand we are suppose to enforce the law of not commercializing or advertising the roms, this is a bit unexpected since people like myself is searching for this rom too.

All the other people that are searching for that rom, please don't give any information on how or where to obtain it. It's out now but not visible to download...yet.

Yes it is, playing now. Anyone who where to grab my friendcode?

WhyKlef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mr.Mister said:
Link5084 said:
Link5084 said:
How does Wii-DS connectivity on this work? Does the CycloDS and G6 only support this? Are the Wii and DS versions exactly the same with no differences at all?

Anyone know these answers?

From what I've read, yes you can with CycloDS and G6.

Pretty impressive, I've just done it with my CycloDS...

On the other hand, I didn't have to add any codes whatsoever, is it that the CycloDS fixes the anti-piracy measure of FFCC:EoT??

kohkindachi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
geminisama said:
Canonbeat234 said:

Yes it is, playing now. Anyone who where to grab my friendcode?
I want to know too lol

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This type of concept is something that seems very promising. Granted it should just have multiplayer straight out on the Wii (it doesn't), but I would like to see more games that take advantage of the wireless capabilities of the Wii and DS, for something like strategy games.

And no, Pokemon Battle Colosseum doesn't count. That was weak connectivity.

Alic0004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great to hear that people are getting this working on R4s! When I first saw the save error, I was pretty worried.

Unfortunately for me, my only working computer right now is a Mac, so I can't edit the cheat files myself. (Unless there is a mac-compatible cheat editer?) I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to send me a working usrcheat.dat file?

Can't wait to try it, and see if my girlfriend likes this game (she was really disappointed you couldn't play through the story multiplayer in the last one).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D