DS #3517: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (USA)

wolfmanz51

MrNintendosense
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
TwinBlades said:
Ahh so much traffic I can barely post anyways. Im sorry if I pissed some of you but now, is there any admins,mods, or people who work for gbatemp that need my help? As in give you guys the patch and you handle everything else? Because I'm only getting PM's from people who are telling me to SHUTUP and they want the patch.
I would like the patch i work on stuff at GBAtemp i contribute by helping with the moonshell 2 translation project

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone got this working on a Cyclo DS Evolution yet? I finally got hold of the rom but it has a note on it saying it doesn't work yet. I have a medical need to run people over because my annoying aunt is visiting and driving me crackers. If I can't run people over in my video games than that only leaves me the one option. where are my car keys...?

Nightstalker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TwinBlades said:
YAH im bothering people -.-" And no someone helped me get the patch and if you dont want to believe then dont. The person who made that video of the footage made the patch.
I made the video and posted it on the GameSpot forums for them to drool over. LOLS
yaynds.gif

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Do any of you read and understand things. A patch isn't likely to come out, your cart firmware needs updating like games with previous save problems (pokemon and other old ones i forgot). Forget about the 'piracy checks' and recent games, this isn't like that.

D

Deleted User

redshrek said:
Just seen somewhere that it will work if patched with dslazy could anyone confirm this?
Man, it isn't possible to patch anything with DSLazy.

Just wait for a good soul.
moogle.gif

redshrek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It was just a comment that was made on pbay. "Works must be patched with DSlazy " I'd never heard of the program so was just wondering if it was possible and how you would use the program.

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello Guys.
Did someone get it worked 4 m3real?
Gbatemp is so slow at you too?i need a long time to open the site

redshrek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It was just a comment that was made on pbay. "Works must be patched with DSlazy " I'd never heard of the program so was just wondering if it was possible and how you would use the program.

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Do any of you read and understand things. A patch isn't likely to come out, your cart firmware needs updating like games with previous save problems (pokemon and other old ones i forgot). Forget about the 'piracy checks' and recent games, this isn't like that.

lce_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Finally I got on

Y'all crashing the forums

Anyways just wanted to say it's working with no problems on G6DS Real

Jokiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Doesn't even start on my EZflash 4 Lite.. I try to launch the game and end up with two white screens.
I havent been watching the DS scene for quite some time though, is the EZFlash 4 dead? Or can I expect a update or fix the next several days?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated