Neil Gaiman? Then the graphic novel must be mind-blowing
biggrin.gif

*dusts off his Absolute Sandman volumes*

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IF we never had japanese games, the game industry would be dead, because north america sure knows how to make garbage.

jessew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
granville said:
Actually, I cut it because my mother was blackmailing me. She promised me a trip to Disney World (even putting it in writing) if I agreed to cut my hair. And right after I did, she laughed at me and said she had her fingers crossed. But since people have responded to my pics in the picture thread, they seem to like my short hair better, so I'm not too angry.

Whatever, I still act emo sometimes. But you would too if you had to put up with such an annoying mother.

wow...

1. If a trip to disneyland is enough to make you compromise yourself then you're not really goth... maybe emo, but only the really wussy kind. How old are you anyway?

2. If only having your fingers crossed was enough to get out of a contract... Not that it's really a binding agreement... still, your mother was kind of a douchebag on that one. When I was younger that would have made me soo fucking unpleasant toward her.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm 20 and I'm not really goth or emo. I had my hair long because its the way I liked it. I really can't begin to describe my life. It's not like the normal adult who is free to do whatever they like. I'm sort of stuck without any money and forced to live with my mother. It's not a choice I make, it's against my will. I can't drive, go anywhere, or do anything. My mother got control of all my bank accounts early on so I couldn't spend my own money, and I have a job, but all that money goes directly to her. I'm pretty much doomed this way. I say I'm emo because I've become rather dull and angsty, but I'd like to see you try my life out and deal with it in a mature way.

SuddenSacrifice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry that this has nothing to do with the topic at all (like the concept of the movie though) and I might feed a troll but...
@Granville.
If you are 20 you can do the following things to get your life under control - there is always a choice.
- Go to a bank and create your OWN account under your own name. As long as your mother doesn't get something that proves you are unable to make your own decisions OR you sign anything that gives her control again it will stay yours
- Go to your supervisor / human resources guy / whatever your company has and tell them about your new bank account. No details necessary, just give them the data they need in order to send your money there instead of the bank account that your mother controls
- Don't be scared of your mother. You are young so its natural to still be a little or at least have respect for her
wink.gif
but don't be scared that she might throw you out of your home or whatever. I am not sure where exactly you live, so I can only say that in Germany there is always a place you can stay. Somehow, somewhere. There are places for situations just like yours.

Take control. It's that simple.

highanimalhouse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm on a NDS emulator that this game doesn't work on it and works really slowly on the other one. Anyone with Nintendo DS that have obtained this game or are trying it out before buying know if it works?

Gagarin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SuddenSacrifice said:
Sorry that this has nothing to do with the topic at all (like the concept of the movie though) and I might feed a troll but...
@Granville.
If you are 20 you can do the following things to get your life under control - there is always a choice.
- Go to a bank and create your OWN account under your own name. As long as your mother doesn't get something that proves you are unable to make your own decisions OR you sign anything that gives her control again it will stay yours
- Go to your supervisor / human resources guy / whatever your company has and tell them about your new bank account. No details necessary, just give them the data they need in order to send your money there instead of the bank account that your mother controls
- Don't be scared of your mother. You are young so its natural to still be a little or at least have respect for her
wink.gif
but don't be scared that she might throw you out of your home or whatever. I am not sure where exactly you live, so I can only say that in Germany there is always a place you can stay. Somehow, somewhere. There are places for situations just like yours.

Take control. It's that simple.

The only choice is the shape of razor
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah I'm sure at minimum the starter was fried
    Alternator and battery
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob alot of fried parts. It was still smoking when I left.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I would've said show me how it rides
    I always wanted one of those Smart Cars with a Hyabusa motor in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm getting sick and tired of cheap ass baking pans now
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think it be cool to have one that would fit in my pickup truck bed, then I could put down ramps n drive it off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Used this one 5 times already impossible to clean
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need the $900 copper coated ones, they are good for 10 times cooking before they are un cleanable
    Condoms are only meant to be used once Ken lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well damn that explains how you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I tried Cavier for the first time today. That shit is nasty. Don't get why people like it.
    Eh it's good with Vodka and crackers
    Gotta have the whole experience
    Drink enough vodka so you can barely taste it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on brand rich rich people spend like 500 a tin
    What I'm putting down is you gotta be trashed first lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like if psi fucked the fish the quality of the eggs will probably come out abnormal
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We had it spread on crackers, n I had Rum/Coke today. I like all fish and seafoods, but not that.
    Lol sorry Ken it was either the fish or your mom.... I picked the fish lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah still an abnormal egg came out
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob smelled the same anyways
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Prob smelled the same anyways +1