DS #3002: National Geographic Panda (USA)

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually kind of want to play this game. If it was Ubis-soft I wouldn't care at all, but Namco/Bandai usually make good games. Might learn something about pandas too.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goshogun1 said:
I actually kind of want to play this game. If it was Ubis-soft I wouldn't care at all, but Namco/Bandai usually make good games. Might learn something about pandas too.

Meh...Namco's track record on DS ain't that great, either. But heck, it sure looks cute. Has to be at least worth a look.
wink2.gif

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
Actually, the game cover's okay. It's like the panda's saying: "If you don't buy this game, that makes me a sad panda."

So this must be one of those National Geographic video games that I've heard about...so much...lately?

This game's not that easy, I got mauled by pandas after just a couple of minutes.

AppleJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, cool. I've been waiting for this game since before the Japanese release because the trailers looked fun and because...well it's a game about pandas.

jenngcia

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I will probably buy this one if it's reasonably priced. If the game suck, I can always justify the purchase via the free National Geographic DVD.
smile.gif

IceRentoraa29

Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AppleJuice said:
Oh, cool. I've been waiting for this game since before the Japanese release because the trailers looked fun and because...well it's a game about pandas.

[ignore this mindless rambling] I thought I was losing it for a second when I saw that Youtube vid that other guy posted and I felt I saw this before so I searched and saw it was the english version of Panda San Nikki so it's nice to know I haven't completely lost my mind yet
wacko.gif
[/ignore this mindless rambling]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1