DS #2942: Kreuzwortraetsel DS - Welt Edition (Germany)

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oooh! A crossword game? I'm beginning to want a new one. Been playing CrossWorDS for a while, but I think the words are all stupid.
I mean If they ask a question in plural, they want a plural answer.. even if the answer is singular only... like.. earths.. or, I think i found this one once:
"Abbriviations of Dead On Arival?" Answer: DOAS... question plural => answer plural... stupid...

So this is a german game with english option, anyone know if there are any good english words?
Or should I skip this and take the new york times or something?

perculus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have tried most of the crossword games and you are right that most games suck. The clue are too hard or vague. For the plurals its quite common but if the clues are made ok its not bad.
The best so far (most fun to me) is the crossword section in traveling games for dummies. There are alot of puzzles and they varie in difficulty. Check it out if your a crossword fan.
Gonna try this one too.

unz

Chaotic Neutral
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've been getting my crossword fixes from Travel Games For Dummies and The Sun Crossword Challenge.

I also tried CrossworDS and The New York Times Crosswords but ditched them because they don't have an option to use UK English spelling instead of US English spelling. Made them both unplayable to me, thanks to my ingrained UK English spelling habits.

Edit: Okay, I just tried playing Kreuzwortraetsel DS - Welt Edition, and it's German only. I think there's a mistake in the nfo.
If there is an option to select the English language, I can't find it anywhere in any of the Menü screens.
frown.gif

What I have seen of the game bears a striking resemblance to The Sun Crossword Challenge's UI though...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol