DS #2877: Theresia: Dear Emile (USA)

lavalamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played that much yet, but wtf is up with the holes in the walls? I mean, who builds a house with needle-holes? It's like some kind of seamstress glory hole or something. And yes, I touched them too. I guess I'm just stupid - "there's a sharp needle on the wall" and "there's a small hole in the wall with blood around it"...I'm helpless to resist touching the damned things.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you get stuck, look at your map (drag the map onto your body) and see if there are any rooms you haven't gone to that you can go to. Or when you are in a room, drag the pendant onto your body for a little hint.

gbands

Trophies
XP
Country
Am stuck at the part where you have to melt the ice, i need something easy to burn. And also something to cut the sack. Help please?

thedeath

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
blog.deathserv.net
XP
Country
Gambia, The
liamash3 said:
yeah i know, i am stuck on lighting the candle and moving the statue too!
i have explored all the rooms i can get to on the floors i can get to(B2F and B3F i think) and i am totally stuck!
HELP!!!

i figured out how to light that "too dark to see any details" rooms
u need to make your way to the door in the upper northwest. (u can crush again some walls)
there u find a key stuck in one of the key holes. get it out and u can open the door to the "electrical control room" u came across on the way.
there u can turn on the lights.

-Death

thedeath

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
blog.deathserv.net
XP
Country
Gambia, The
gbands said:
Am stuck at the part where you have to melt the ice, i need something easy to burn. And also something to cut the sack. Help please?

in the 2nd room (top side) on B2F from the north-west corner u find a room with a bar and racks with chemicals. there u find ethanol.
for the knife go to the 2nd room (again top row) from the north-east corner. to get the knife out of the body use 2x4, otherwise u only get hurt.

-Death

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1