Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's actually more of a survival horror/action......sort of a point and click with 3D areas.....kinda hard to classify. Gamestop called it "Action", so that's what I put as the genre. Seems kinda creepy from the little bit I played.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I played it for acouple of minutes and i think its pretty interesting. Dont know how long it will be fun though.

kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
ah it's out at last.
biggrin.gif
D

EDIT: vid from J version

gukid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope arksys didn't destroy the game like they did for the Jake Hunter localization. Let's hope they learned their lesson...

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
There's still some Japanese on the front cover? Not that that's really disconcerting, but I'd think they'd take that off come localization, unless there was some sort of reason why they'd want to keep it there.

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
It's actually more of a survival horror/action......sort of a point and click with 3D areas.....kinda hard to classify. Gamestop called it "Action", so that's what I put as the genre. Seems kinda creepy from the little bit I played.

Looks like old text adventure games with a UI interface. Or Lucas Arts games in first person.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
This game's actually pretty good, I've just made it past the floor you start out on.

What did you do to get the key that's hanging on that peg board? I wandered around and around the very beginning hallway and it keeps telling me that I need to check everywhere I can go first before it will let me grab the key. As far as I can tell, I did look at and go to everything I could. All the doors are locked.....the room you start in has nothing but that note.....most of the doors in the hallway are dummies....WTF?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.