DS #2806: Littlest Pet Shop Winter (Europe)

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
skyman747 said:
I feel sorry for the people who dump the games. They actually have to actually hold it. *Shivers*

My theory: They work in the shops. Take a game out, go around back and dump it real quick, put the game back on the shelf. Something like that...

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Notice the EA logo.
Somehow I am NOT suprised.
I bet they are looking for more moneymaking franchises to make games on.
rolleyes.gif

fateastray said:
skyman747 said:
I feel sorry for the people who dump the games. They actually have to actually hold it. *Shivers*

My theory: They work in the shops. Take a game out, go around back and dump it real quick, put the game back on the shelf. Something like that...
That actually makes a LOT of sense.
I was thinking why would they have a copy of this game that they can dump anyway.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
gbaelink said:
I just try it. Very cute~Good Good~ ^o^

Then why doesn't the box art look cute? They look like demented balloon-headed freaks. But, since you seem to have played it, could you tell us a bit more about it? Are there Saint Bernards with barrels of whiskey around their necks? Can you get savaged by a polar bear? Where do all the ducks go in the winter?

Speaking of shittiest pet shop, how does one vote on these games? One person actually rated it 100%, but since the voting button just takes me to a page without a voting button, there's not much we can do to stifle this trauma.

"How would you rate this game?" Well, if I COULD...

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
GreenBanana said:
gbaelink said:
I just try it. Very cute~Good Good~ ^o^

Then why doesn't the box art look cute? They look like demented balloon-headed freaks. But, since you seem to have played it, could you tell us a bit more about it? Are there Saint Bernards with barrels of whiskey around their necks? Can you get savaged by a polar bear? Where do all the ducks go in the winter?

Speaking of shittiest pet shop, how does one vote on these games? One person actually rated it 100%, but since the voting button just takes me to a page without a voting button, there's not much we can do to stifle this trauma.

"How would you rate this game?" Well, if I COULD...

Er... GreenBanana? Did something happen to you in a Pet Shop, possibly a little one? I'm just sensing real hostility towards these games and I can't figure out whether you have unresolved issues or whether it just a normal reaction to a release which may be crap shovelware?

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
4ppleseed said:
Because of the font used on the logo I read that as...

'Shittiest Pet Shop'
A fitting name for a shitty game.
Are the eyes supposed to look like snowflakes? Because they don't, though they kinda freak me out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-