더이상의 업데이트가 없으니 이제는 서서히 몰락이 보이는군요

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
we weren't fooling around. Seriously. They were having trouble with loading the ROM on their flashcarts and I tried to help.
One said they can't get the menu to show up, and the other said something like the menu loads forever for like 5 minutes and then it comes out the but the buttons aren't there
and they are using moon media (a flashcart)
try using google translate
I bet even that will be accurate enough for you to understand

there, you like it better?
I've translated each of my post so you can understand.
I don't get why you need to delete our posts.
Why is helping a bad thing?
Why should posts that helps others that speak my language be moderated?
Is this some type of racism?
and yet you call this "fooling around".
At least none of the korean forums I know are strict about language.
You can post there in English all you want, and they won't say anything about you.
Well now this gives me the idea, the next time I see somebody posting in english in the korean forums, even though I know if they are helping or not, I'll tell them to stop fooling around and will moderate their post telling them that I'm "right".
heh, I get it now. Westerners are right and Easterners are wrong. They think they are serious, and they look down at us.
You guys think you can do anything, you got the power, and can say how we suck just because we don't fluently speak English.
I believe if one of the mods in in gbatemp spoke korean, they would just give a warning of how we should translate our posts to english, and would translate our post for us. Well that's what I would do.
I wouldn't tell them they are wrong just because I am right.
Well I remember there were quite a few threads like "talk to a mod in spanish" in the testing area.
and rules applied in the testing area.
So when it is a thread with the language that the mods understand, it doesn't matter?
But this does?
That was NOT being serious. That was only a thread to have fun and play around.
But this is serious. We were actually helping each other. Giving advices. Trying to figure out what was going on. And yet you just moderated all of our posts saying we were wrong and you were right, and cut off our conversation before we could have continued and figured out the problem. Well this is a Korean release. Who else would have interest in a korean cooking manual? NOBODY. and yet, even if the thread feels like only koreans would play and download it, we can't help each other in Korean.
Yeah I understand. Mods can speak in a different language on their own threads, but we can't.
Thank you lagman, I think I finally understood how the rules in GBAtemp were like. I finally figured out the "limits" of gbatemp.
I've figured out we can't have a korean discussion in a korean release.
I've also recognized how we are "forced" to speak a language we are not as fluent as on a topic that even feels relevant for a korean discussion.
Well, nobody cares about Korean releases, because they come after english releases.
And they get less attention when compared to Japanese releases.
I mean, if nobody but koreans will look at a korean release, then why post it?
Save space in the GBAtemp server.
You guys don't need us koreans.
You guys won't play a korean release, anyways. We can get our korean release news from other sites.
All you asked for in this thread was if you guys had the correct title translation.
Well that's all you've got to ask? You guys don't even care if this rom doesn't work on your flashcart or not, and you won't ever care because you won't play this anyways.
We've tried to translate the title accurately for you. But yet we still don't have the privilege to speak in that language.
Yeah, hell it's against the rule.
If it's against the rules to post in one language, then it should also be a rule for the whole korean release to be removed.
Why don't you guys start moderating in the R4 thread, than worrying about language problem?
They are actually flaming, arguing, and posting the same question over and over there.
And mods ignore those.
In here, we try to help each other, but we get moderated.
Seriously, you guys should pay more attention to the actual posts that requires moderation.
I don't care if you guys hate me for this - I'm leaving soon anyways. I'll do what I need to before I leave.
I won't see you guys, especially Gaisuto, that says how hard you guys work.
I understand it's a hard job, but from what I see, you guys are moderating the smallest problems possibly existing, while doing nothing to the serious posts.
And don't treat us like noobs. You are a mod for a reason.
You have the strength to moderate a post, and also STATE a real reason.
"you guys are just fooling around" is not a possible reason, because we weren't.
"right." is NOT a reason, because it's not. You should know more than that, unless your IQ is less than hexane's.
You guys can post a reason, because it's necessary. Why moderate if there is no reason to moderate?
It seems like you are NOT acting seriously in moderation, especially in the posts above.
"right."
why not "I won't tell you because i'm always right"?
Can't you explain why you wanted to moderate our posts?
or is your keyboard messed up?
Well that's all I've got to say. Be more serious next time. Don't act like a noob, just because you have nothing to be afraid of.

Oh, time to screw around with another of my translations:
fuck.png

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
lagman said:
Now you guys are just fooling around, that's why we cant have nice things.
Actually I am not fooling around, I have devoted most of my time here on Gbatemp translating games instead of "fooling around", well that's not a nice thing is it?

Fooling around is going to the EOF and posting random things.I don't care if you moderate this post or whatever but I felt like expressing my opinion because that was insulting on my side.

lagman

I wish I was green.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, you'll see guys, not a lot of people here can read/speak Korean and if you guys only post in Korean there's no way for us to control what is being said which is a SERIOUS problem in forums like this.

The guy with troubles posted in English too, that's why his post wasn't deleted. You all know this is an English only forum, specially in the serious boards, for what I know you can have a gigantic Korean thread in EoF, I have no problem with that whatsoever.

So yeah, nothing personal.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Some EZ5 users are experiencing strange bugs with this game (white screen and music continue to play but the game is not crashed, icon goes crazy and jump all around the screen ...).
Also seen on cylcoDS evo.
I have tried it on supercard DS one v3 and has the same bugs.

Hope it's just a bad dump rather than a game protection.
wink.gif

edit : It works under no$gba with EEPROM 64Kbytes setting. Wow. It perhaps something about game protection.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lagman said:
Well, you'll see guys, not a lot of people here can read/speak Korean and if you guys only post in Korean there's no way for us to control what is being said which is a SERIOUS problem in forums like this.

The guy with troubles posted in English too, that's why his post wasn't deleted. You all know this is an English only forum, specially in the serious boards, for what I know you can have a gigantic Korean thread in EoF, I have no problem with that whatsoever.

So yeah, nothing personal.
so rules don't apply in the EOF after all.

dynoma5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohhh psycho I didnt know you were korean xD. But yeah is it just me or is this a bad dump? Because after going to the search button to search for one dish I was looking for the game just froze on me. I'm using a Cyclo 1.5b4 btw.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rayder said:
Heh, easy way to determine healthy foods from unhealthy foods:

If it tastes nasty, it's usually good for you.

If it tastes good, it's usually very bad for you.

I don't need a DS app to figure that out.
So true xD

Honestly, I can see potential use for this.
But they should make it on another device, since according to the makers logic, A Game device is the best device to make a virtual cookbook on

oldskool75

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Other than '2375 - Cooking Guide ...', what are the other titles in this "series"?
Someone mentioned there was a german one... are they all in their respective locale/languages?
My wife is bugging me now.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @DolphinCube, no problem ^_^