DS #2700: World Destruction: Michibi Kareshi Ishi (Japan)

kaishou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i tried it on ezflashV and it seems that it doesnt go past the mobi video codec screen (similar to tales of innocence?), any solution for this?

Gwozdz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The larger the file size the better the game. I would have thought by now, nintendo would be releasing half gig games, that would truly be a good anti-theft method.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sa1amandra said:
This game is OVERSIZED. Is it really worth it? i was kinda looking forward to it

How can a game be "oversized"? If I get cutscenes, great music and voiced dialog then I`m fine with that...

And RPGs aren`t really games, that stay forever on the microSD
tongue.gif

kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
Master Mo said:
sa1amandra said:
This game is OVERSIZED. Is it really worth it? i was kinda looking forward to it

How can a game be "oversized"? If I get cutscenes, great music and voiced dialog then I`m fine with that...

And RPGs aren`t really games, that stay forever on the microSD
tongue.gif
ur right, lol.

Vsc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
kaishou said:
i tried it on ezflashV and it seems that it doesnt go past the mobi video codec screen (similar to tales of innocence?), any solution for this?

It works, be sure Your firmware is up to date, and while in the EZ menu just hit the button with two arrows in circle, on the left side. Don't remember what is the name of that option, but it works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ