DS #2660: Carnival Games (Europe)

Chanser

:o
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
Groups don't care and lets not bring scene talk in here.

Anyway this game should sell well, considering how popular the Wii version is.

blitzpatzer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
berlinka said:
DrKupo said:
ENOUGH. I call on all good groups to stop fucking dumping every region dupe of this shit game. Enough is enough.

I totally second that! STOP THE MINDLESS MADNESS!!!!

This endless dumping of region dupes has driven me to drink heavily every day. I hope it stops soon, or else it may be too late for me.

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DrKupo said:
ENOUGH. I call on all good groups to stop fucking dumping every region dupe of this shit game. Enough is enough.

No one says you have to download it. If you don't like it, then get the hell outta this topic >.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Zerrix said:
DrKupo said:

No one says you have to download it. If you don't like it, then get the hell outta this topic >.<

You still know what the purpose of a forum is don't you? I get sick of people who always comment with "well, if you don't like it then don't come here!" That's just the lamest thing to say in a community like this. IT'S ALL ABOUT DISCUSSING! When someone wants discuss, let's say a very bad game, people immediately go "well, if you don't like it, then don't download it!"
What do you want to discuss in this topic then Zerrix? You tell me? Everything has been said about it in the last topic. But go ahead, talk about the game if you like "good solid constructive comments" so much...

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
berlinka said:
Zerrix said:
DrKupo said:

No one says you have to download it. If you don't like it, then get the hell outta this topic >.<

You still know what the purpose of a forum is don't you? Yes, I know, discussing. Not coming here to complain.
I get sick of people who always comment with "well, if you don't like it then don't come here!" That's just the lamest thing to say in a community like this. IT'S ALL ABOUT DISCUSSING! When someone wants discuss, let's say a very bad game, people immediately go "well, if you don't like it, then don't download it!" And I get sick of people who have to comment on those comments, these are non-ending posts, so I think there was no sense in your declaration.
What do you want to discuss in this topic then Zerrix? I want here constructive criticism or accolade to be discussed not if someone likes a game or not. You tell me? Man, just read the sentence before! Everything has been said about it in the last topic. But go ahead, talk about the game if you like "good solid constructive comments" so much... And how I like them!

pilotwangs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yuyuyup said:
I love region dupes, you guys are clearly racist
biggrin.gif

Hated this game,I don't think I enjoyed one of the minigames.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o