DS #2642: Dragon Quest IV: The Chapters of the Chosen (Europe)

miezu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Romania
xshinox said:
how is that dumb? i like to be consistent with my roms. im not like y'allz with all the messed up file names and such. im neat and consistent. i rename all my roms instead of leaving them as what they were named by the dumper.
If you are really like that why not rename the rom and state (U) in the name if you really like it like that?

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Epic release
smile.gif

blank.gif
blank.gif

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xshinox said:
hmm..i want to play this europe version but then i want to get the american version instead. i like to be consistent with my roms; having all (Usa). i just want to know would the save file still work if i used it for the american version? i know it worked for the world ends with you.
what a xenophobic reason to not get the release . you are a sad fool oh well

PedroTheLion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone knows if the the Japanese version save file is compatible with this European version? Because Im about 20 hours in in the Jap version and I don't really want to start again. Thanks in advance for any information you might have.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PedroTheLion said:
Anyone knows if the the Japanese version save file is compatible with this European version? Because Im about 20 hours in in the Jap version and I don't really want to start again. Thanks in advance for any information you might have.why not try it? you are capable of doing it right now instead of waiting forever for someone else to do it

Raven Darkheart said:
xshinox said:
hmm..i want to play this europe version but then i want to get the american version instead. i like to be consistent with my roms; having all (Usa). i just want to know would the save file still work if i used it for the american version? i know it worked for the world ends with you.
what a xenophobic reason to not get the release . you are a sad fool oh well
too bad i just downloaded it. aint no fool =p

QUOTE(miezu @ Sep 10 2008, 11:55 AM) QUOTE(xshinox @ Sep 10 2008, 09:26 PM)
how is that dumb? i like to be consistent with my roms. im not like y'allz with all the messed up file names and such. im neat and consistent. i rename all my roms instead of leaving them as what they were named by the dumper.
If you are really like that why not rename the rom and state (U) in the name if you really like it like that?
that aint going to change anything. the rom is still a european version. only a n00b would do what you just said and only a n00b would not label his roms with a E, U, J, K, etc.

masdeeper

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
engruzii said:
OMG i can't believe it after more than 7 years i have the chance to play this awesome game in english (yeah i was waiting for this game since it was out on the PSone)

imo this is the best (english translated) RPG on the DS right now

yaynds.gif

now this'll keep me busy till the other DQ's comes out in english

yaynds.gif
the original release was on the Nes ! not 7 years ago but 18 years ago
smile.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Quest_IV
BTW the name in USA was translated as Dragon Warrior, and they actualy made a release in english
wink.gif

wow im getting old
frown.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Pretty good so far. The grind is enjoyable.

Currently on the first area of the world map, planning on getting up to level 4 before progessing.

PedroTheLion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xshinox said:
PedroTheLion said:
Anyone knows if the the Japanese version save file is compatible with this European version? Because Im about 20 hours in in the Jap version and I don't really want to start again. Thanks in advance for any information you might have.
why not try it? you are capable of doing it right now instead of waiting forever for someone else to do it

You are incredibly mature, Thanks.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well if you dont label your roms, how would you know what you are playing? hell, this game was labeled xms-dqce. how would you know what that game is? most games are labeled with the first letter of every word in its original title from the dumper. i just name mines Dragon Quest IV DS (E).

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
xshinox said:
well if you dont label your roms, how would you know what you are playing? hell, this game was labeled xms-dqce. how would you know what that game is? most games are labeled with the first letter of every word in its original title from the dumper. i just name mines Dragon Quest IV DS (E).

if you noticed, i quoted the part u saying labeling ur roms with J, E or U. what i meant was, wats the point of adding that in?

obviously you would rename your roms to something readable...
sleep.gif

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
xshinox said:

you sir are a 'noob'.

dqce, i wonder if it means dragon quest... just wondering

Just because you name your roms with its Location doesnt mean everyone does, plus not everyone is a 'noob', if your here just call most of the persons names, you might as well go back to your little corner.

anywayyyyyyyy, DQ5 got released a few months ago in japanese right? i never played a dragon quest before, gonna give it a go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY